15.

I was laying down, in my room, scrolling through stuff on my phone

I was laying down, in my room, scrolling through stuff on my phone. I don't know why, but I've been feeling different since everything that happened a few days ago. I was literally feeling sick, because I couldn't believe that everything had went perfectly, according to plan. I know that I hated Denzel for everything that happened, but he still somewhat had a hold on me. I had spent the last two years keeping my brother from killing him, and I decide to set him up and sent him to prison for the rest of his life.

I heard a soft knock on my door and I lifted my head up, seeing that it was Brooklin peeking in. "Hey." He said, giving me a small smile.

"Hi." I said, laying my head back down.

"Are you okay?" H asked, coming in and shitting on my bed. I nodded my head, not looking away from my phone. He sighed and took the phone away from me and I kissed my teeth, looking at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked, starting to get annoyed.

"I'm tryna have a conversation with my sister." He said, making me roll my eyes. "Come on, Har'. Talk to me about what's going on with you. Ever since that night, you've been off. You haven't been to work in four days, so I know whatever is on your mind is serious. Nothing keeps you from working, not even when your upset. You actually work more when you're upset."

"Brooklin, I'm fine." I said, looking at him.

"No, you're not." He shook his head, and I bit my lip. "What is it about this nigga that has you so stuck? All of the times that he's done you dirty. Constantly cheating on you, putting his hands on you, getting another broad pregnant? Is that not enough for you to say enough is enough?"

"I know, you're not lecturing me about how a man treat me." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"I am lecturing you about it, because you're my little sister and you deserve nothing but the best. This isn't about how I treated Erica, or how to treat women in general. It's about the fact that I hated seeing you be in a relationship like that. You literally changed when you were with him. Whenever he was in the room, you would turn into this soft, vulnerable girl, willing and ready to do whatever he said. You're not like that at all. No man should ever make you feel that way. That's honestly part of the reason why I didn't make Erica my girl, because I didn't want to start treating her like that."

"But you did. Just because you didn't claim her as your girl, doesn't mean you didn't hurt her just as much, if not worse that Denzel hurt me." I said, grabbing my phone and laying back down. "I don't feel like talking anymore. Can you leave me alone now?"

He stared at me for a few, then stood up and starting walking out of the room. "I'm gonna head to the warehouse and handle some business. I'll be back later tonight." He closed my door and a few minutes later I heard the front door slam. I sighed instantly feeling lonely. I wish my baby Bronx was here, but Erica was taking care of him for me for the past couple of days.