24.

"I think it's the crew from the Bronx

"I think it's the crew from the Bronx. Dad said he use to have problems with them all of the time, they've been trying to expand their territory for years, but we have shit on lock, and our alliances aren't turning on us either." Brooklin said, walking around the living room, holding serenity and bottle feeding her.

"But why now? The Bronx has been quiet for years, what makes them think that can be successful now?" Dave asked, looking at me.

"It seems like they've been planning this for years. Getting more people, making their army stronger. Apparently, we're not the only ones who got hit either. Our connects in Staten Island got hit up, too." I said, with my legs in Dave's lap. "We have to set up a meeting over there and figure out how to sold this problem together and hit them back. I want Bronx destroyed and taken over." I was clearly still pissed about the hits from a few weeks ago. The cops have been all over the place, trying to figure out what happened, and it was holding up business.

"Don't you have a connect in the police department? Can't you get them to call off the fed, I'm ready to get back to work, Har'." He said, lightly bouncing Serenity, as she started fussing.

"I thought about it, but he's not high enough in the ranks to be making those kind of moves." I sighed, rubbing my head. I was feeling so stressed out, not knowing what to do about this situation.

"Have you been to East Harlem, lately?" Brooklin asked and I shook my head.

"No, why?" I asked, glancing at Dave, noticing that he was already irritated.

"Dom called me the other day, asking about you. He said he hasn't heard from you or seen you in a while." He shrugged, starting to try to burp her. "He said he's gonna be staying out here for a while, to help us with whatever we need."

"It's too much going on over here, I haven't really been thinking about much else." I said, looking down at my fingers. "That's good though, we could use his help."

"Do we really?" Dave asked and I squinted my eyes at him. I was not in the mood for his petty antics today. "Shouldn't he be making sure nothing's happening in East Harlem?"

"I mean, all of the money and product is here now, so we need as much protection for the warehouse as possible right now." Brooklin said, and I stood up from the couch, noticing the time on my watch.

"We should start heading to the club now." I said, and Dave stood up too. The club was finally opening back up, after renovations and Dave was happy about that. I was happy too, because now he can stop complaining about how he isn't bringing any money in. Lately, we've actually been talking about moving out of our apartments and get a house together. Dave was barely at his apartment, and Dave kept Kairi so much, she really needed her own room. Dave being the "manly-man" he is, he wanted to take care of everything, but I wasn't going to let him do that.