Chapter 7

Yoongi POV:

I was alone again. No family. No friends. No Jungkook. What should I do. Maybe I should text him? call him? no it was too soon. But Im really bored. Maybe I should ask him to come round. That sounds like a good idea. Since I got his number yesterday I pulled my phone out and observed the screen with his name visible on the contacts list. Clicking on the name I think of what to write. Texting. Texting.

I let my finger hover over the send button. I was hesitant to click the written words that allow him to see but not hear what I am saying. I pressed it. Done. Now I just had to wait for a reply.

Wow. That was quit. Almost instantaneously he texts back. Maybe he had the same idea as me. He agreed to come over and asked for my address which I happily gave him not thinking of the consequences of my actions. Oh well. At least

now I can be occupied for a few hours.

I was sat in the kitchen waiting for Jungkook to arrive at my house. It seemed like forever. then the bell rang. Finally. I almost ran to the front door. I wouldnt be a loner for the time being. I have finally found a friend. Getting to the door I composed myself opening it trying to look cool.

Jungkook was wearing fluffy black and white jumper and black trousers. He looked very nervous.

Hey Jungkook. You okay? I asked him kind of concerned.

Yeah I just found it difficult to find your house since its nowhere here anything. He stated. I chuckled since I knew he was right.

You wanna come in? or are you gonna stand out in the cold all day. He stepped in relaxing as the heat from the house hit his small body.

I edged him towards the kitchen pushing the centre of his back since he seemed a bit dazed.

your house is beautiful. I wish I lived here. I said out of the blue.

uh thanks. You shouldnt praise me for this though. It was all my ancestors work. I only keep the place clean. I didnt want to take the credit for this place. I owe my parents that at least.