Chapter 22

Jungkook POV:

I couldn't move. I think my hands and legs are tied down to this chair I'm sitting on. I had a gag in my mouth to prevent me from speaking with a black cloth bag draped over my head, so I can't see. I can hear voices but can't make out what they're saying.

Suddenly the bag was pulled off my eyes and I subconsciously squinted my eyes from the bright light pointed my direction. I felt like I was in an interrogation. Once my eyes had adjusted I frantically looked around at my surroundings. Multiple men stood circling me like Yoongi had when he bit me.

Oh god.

I'm surrounded by vampires. Vampires with a deadly thirst for blood.

"My brothers and sisters. Your scaring him." a strange voice called out. it was from behind me. Therefore, I couldn't see who it was that spoke. However, his words got through to them. The vampires stepped away from me.

Although they were far away from me now my body was still shaking. A hand was placed on my shoulder. I jumped from the sudden contact. I was so scared I hadn't noticed I was crying. Not loud but noticeable. I felt like such a baby, but I couldn't help it. What would you do if you were tied to a chair with a gag in your mouth surrounded by strangers huh?

The stranger trailed his hand across my shoulder over my collarbone, up my neck and pulled at my chin so I would look at him. tears were leaking out of my eyes, but I made a great effort not to make a sound.

He grabbed my face with both hands. Reaching round he untied the gag and pulled it away from my mouth. with a wave of his hand one of the other strangers took the rag and pulled up a chair for their supposed leader.

Someone please save me. Please.