Chapter 13

Yoongi held Jungkook in his arms in a panic. He was feeling for a pulse. Nothing. Listening for a breath. Nothing. Yoongi sat wide eyed staring at the unmoving body in front of him. he violently shook Jungkook's body hoping for a response.

Yoongi almost lost faith. Gently placing Jungkook on the hard floor while his thoughts took over. Tears welled up in his eyes as he remembered what he did some time ago. The same thing happened. He thought he had it under control. He was angry at himself.

Suddenly, a sign. A sharp breath was heard coming from the unconscious boy laying on the floor. Relief ran through Yoongi's veins. Not only because he knew he hadn't killed Jungkook but also that he had the strength to pull away before it was too late. Even if it was a close one.

However, the panic came back just as fast as it left. What would happen when Jungkook woke up? Will Jungkook tell anyone about Yoongis secret? Yoongi didn't know what to do. He picked Jungkook up and placed him on the bed. He stared at the boy debating what to do.

While Jungkook was asleep Yoongi ran down to the basement and grabbed old looking handcuffs with a long chain. Running back upstairs he once again found the boy as he left him. in a panic Yoongi attached one of the cuffs to the foot of the bed frame. He hooked the other to one of Jungkook's ankles. Looking at what he'd done he began to think again.

Yoongi POV:

I've literally chained Jungkook to the bed. What else could I do. He knows my secret. He knows what I am. He's dangerous to me as much as I am to him.

What is he gonna think of me. Hell probably be terrified. Scared shitless because I attacked him. not to mention I just basically forbid him from leaving the house let alone the room.

I put the key for the cuffs on the bed side table. I'm not going to keep him here by force. Hopefully by me letting him have access to the keys shows him I still have trust. I left the room not knowing what is going to happen to Jungkook or me.