Chapter 3

Jungkook got home quite late the night before. Thankfully for him he was now off school and didn't have to wake up early in the morning. When he did eventually wake up he had the biggest headache. He figured he was just overtired since he didn't have that much to drink at the club. Jungkook slowly lifted himself out of his bed and headed to the bathroom. Once finishing his business: peeing, brushing teeth, washing face etc. he headed to his room to pick out an outfit. He chose to wear his comfy black tracksuit bottoms and a red hoodie that was too big for him.

Jungkook figured since it was the first day off he would do nothing and lounge around all day. He made his way down stairs to the kitchen. He was greeted kindly by his mother who served him his breakfast.

"Morning Eomma. Thank you for breakfast." After saying that he began to eat. His mom was at the work surface probably making herself some tea or something. She was humming away and Jungkook found it rather pleasant in the morning.

Jungkook POV:

My eomma came and sat at the table with me. She placed her tea on a coaster and put her elbow on the table.

"Um Jungkook. Im going to go and visit halmeoni and halabeoji today. You have the house to yourself. Is that okay?" I could tell she was anxious when asking since she knew I didn't like being on my own in the house for too long and grandma and grandpa live about an hour away. Shell probably be there for the whole day.

I frowned and just said it was fine. She thanked me and got up to get herself ready. The only upside to this was that I could sit around and binge watch tv series for the whole day which is what I have been looking forward to. If you were wondering my dad actually is on a business course in America and won't be back for another week or so. But I know he would much rather be home with his family though.

*Somewhere else*

Yoongi was strolling the halls of his big mansion-like house admiring every spec of quality architecture. He had done this so many times it had almost become a daily routine. Walking back and forth from room to room occasionally stopping for a break or two.

Yoongi lived all alone in his large, old manor house. His parents were very rich before they died and Yoongi had inherited all their money along with a load of money from other relatives. He probably had enough money to buy a small island. Maybe even a big one. He chose to live on his own. After his parents died he dismissed all of the staff that looked after the house and him. he would occasionally bring a few guests home but they rarely tried to leave themselves he had to drag them out. But Yoongi had a big secret that no one could know.