Chapter 16

Yoongi POV:

I was so relieved to hear that Jungkook didn't hate me. But what now. Will he tell someone? I hope not. Deep down I think I actually trust him. I think I have to tell him. everything.

"224." I said. I was still reluctant to tell him.

"What?" why was I not surprised he didn't understand.

"Thats how old I am. 224. it happened in 19-" Jungkook cut me off.

"You don't have to. You don't have to explain yourself to me."

"Yes, I do Jungkook. You know what I am now. The least I could do is answer your questions. And I am guessing one of the first is how I became a vampire. I need you to know this. I don't want you to judge me when you dont know the whole story." Jungkook kept silent.

"O-okay." he said.

"I was born March 9th, 1893. I was born to two amazing parents and an older brother. I grew up happy. On my 24th birthday I went out drinking with some friends. Little did I know I was going to get bitten and drained of my blood. I didn't die though. Well I sort of did but I didn't. someone saved me. I woke up with a headache and a large craving for food, or blood as I had found out. I had only been out of it for a few hours since it was still dark outside. I made my way home."

"Well thats good. At least you werent stuck in the sun." he stated.

"It doesn't end there. When I got home everyone was in bed, so I did the same. I couldn't crack the craving, so I went to the kitchen. My brother was there. He had cut himself. Probably making himself a midnight snack." Jungkook had wide eyes. I don't know if he is ready. "Are you sure you are ready to hear this Jungkook?" his face dropped a bit as if he knew what was going to come. "Jungkook. The blood was too much for me to handle. I killed him along with the rest of my family that night. I've been hiding in this house ever since. The room you are staying in was my parents. I gave it to you because, along with my brothers, they are the rooms I have tried to keep exactly the same. Kind of like a memorial I guess." I looked up at Jungkook and he looked so shocked and scared. "Are you scared of me now. I promise I've changed. Hurting you was the first time I have done that to someone since the incident with my family. I promise. Please don't hate me." My face dropped. I was waiting for a response, but nothing came.