Celebration part 2

A/n: I love weddings! The planning is a nightmare though

"Breath. Keep breathing." You told yourself mentally. Arwen places your circlet on top of your head. "There you go little sister. Lindir is a lucky Ellon." You smile at your sister. "Why are you letting me wear Nana's circlet?" You ask tracing your fingers over the thin silver.

"It was Ada's idea." She says as she fixes your long h/c hair. A knock on the door, causes her to stop. "Who is it?" You call. "It's Ada." Elrond's voice comes through the oak doors. You breathe a sigh of relief as you get up to answer the door. You embrace your father as he closes the door.

"How is Lindir?" You ask frantically. Elrond chuckles. "He is just as nervous as you little one. Maybe even more." You smile as a tear of happiness runs down your face. "Are you ready little one?" You father asks. You nod and place your hand in the crook of his arm as Elladan and Elrohir enter.

"Brother, look at our little sister. Wait, this isn't out little sister...." Elladan states as he circles you. You roll your eyes. "Indeed. This Elleth doesn't have a nose in her book, nor is she writing love letters to a certain Ellon. What was the last one about?" Elrohir asks, using your shoulder as an elbow rest.

"My dear Lindir...." Elladan says in a high pitch voice. You elbow him in the ribs. Elrond laughs and shakes his head. "Leave your sister alone it's her special day. After today, you can tease her again." You tick your tongue out at your brothers.

Glorfindel knocks on your door. "We're ready my lord." "Glorfindel, you couldn't have come at a better time." Elrond says. Elrohir and Elladan exit with Glorfindel. Arwen fixes your train as Elrond leads you out the door.

(Wedding time!)

Lindir stands at the alter, fidgeting with his fingers behind his back, facing away from the doors. Meludir elbows him when you appear at the threshold. Lindir turns around and his breath catches in his throat.

You smile at him as your father walks you down the aisle. Celeborn smiled at you as you stood in front of him, your hand still tucked in your fathers arm. Elrond kisses your cheek. "Your nana would be so proud of you little one." You smile at the mention of your mother.

Lindir takes your hand and leads you up the stairs to the alter. "You look beautiful meleth nin." He whispers. "Not so bad yourself," you answer back quietly.

Celeborn smiles as both of you stand there. "Dearly beloved....."

(Skipping the vows because they take forever to write)

"Lindir, you may kiss your bride," your grandfather says. Lindir smiles and kisses you passionately, wrapping his arms around your waist. The guests all whoop and cheer, especially your brothers. "Now give us some nieces and nephews!" You break your kiss and roll your eyes at your brothers. Lindir blushes Crimson and holds you close.

Your newest chapter in your life, was going to be interesting.