I hate you

A/n: requested by the fabulous AThousandWishes1000. Hope you enjoy Mellon! Still taking requests if anyone has any!

 Lindir rushes into Lord Elrond's study with papers and scrolls under his arm

Lindir rushes into Lord Elrond's study with papers and scrolls under his arm. He stops at the door when he sees you already in there. "Oh Lindir, I'm so glad you could grace us with your presence."

Lindir rolls his eyes at your comment. Lord Elrond chuckles. The two of you had been at each other's throats since you were elflings. You smirk at the Ellon.

You enjoy seeing him flustered. Lindir huffs and puts his scrolls and papers down on a table. "Here are the maps that you requested my lord. Will there be anything else?"

Lord Elrond thinks for a moment. "I believe Y/n and I will want need some tea as we go through these papers."

You bring your hand up to your mouth to cover a snicker as Lindir bows. He gives you a glare as you smirk at him. "Bye Lindir. I'll take honey with my tea." Lindir purses his lips together, clenching his fists.

"As you wish."

That evening, you were on your way back to your quarters when an arm pulls you into the shadows. You let out a scream as a hand covers your mouth. You were spun around and face to face with Lindir.

"What in Middle Earth do you think you're doing?!"

"Oh please, you don't think I see that you enjoy tormenting me!"

You smirk and twist out of his grasp. "Oh my dear Lindir, you have no idea how much fun it is to see you all flustered." You whisper in his pointed ear.

Lindir was fuming. HE was Elrond's assistant, not you. You smirk turns into an grin as you see his head processing what you just said. When he doesn't say anything, you turn to leave.

"Maybe if you do your job in the first place, I won't be so angry with you!"

You stop in your tracks, and turn around to face him. "Excuse me?!"

Lindir smirks seeing you at a loss for words. "You heard me. It's MY job to fetch the items that Elrond needs, not the librarian's job." He says coldly as he circles you. You stiffen.

"Maybe if you knew how to do YOUR job, I wouldn't have to do your job and mine!" You snap back at him.

Lindir stops in his tracks to face you. You could see a darkness in his chocolate eyes, and for a moment it frightened you. He then pushed you against the wall, kissing you roughly.

Your eyes widen as his sudden boldness. His grip on you was strong, but you managed to free yourself when you bit his lip. He pulls away to bring his hand up to his mouth.

Before he could do anything, you were in top of him, kissing and biting his lips. Lindir groans as you wrap your legs around his waist. He pushes you back against the wall, making you groan in pain as your back hits it.

"I hate you Lindir."

"I love you too."

Before anyone would see you both, Lindir carries you to your chambers, where you had very rough, yet pleasant night. 😉 (I'll let you use your imagination for that)

A/n: physically hurt me to be mean to Lindir and for him to be mean. I don't think there's even a mean bone in his body 😂