Company

A/n: so sorry I haven't been updating. Getting ready to move into our new apartment, and been in and out of the hospital with my mother

You sat at the table with Lord Elrond, Gandalf, and Thorin Oakenshield. Your husband, Lindir, stood between your chair and your father, Lord Elrond. The dwarves and the hobbit were seated at two other tables, a little further away from your table.

During the course of the meal, Elrond and Gandalf talked of the new swords that the company had stumbled upon in a troll cave.

You look back to your husband and give him a shrug. He smiles, winking at you which causes you to blush.

Before you could excuse yourself, a dwarf with an odd hat jumped up on his table. You later learned that the dwarf who sang was named Bofur.

As Bofur sang his song, the dwarves of Erebor began to throw their food. Your father, you, and Lindir had horrified looks on your faces. Gandalf finally put an end to the madness, and told the dwarves to clean up their messing.

You and Lindir went back to your quarters, both of you collapsing on the chaise. Dinner was certainly interesting. The two of you were exhausted. You snuggle up to your husband, falling asleep on the chaise. Lindir drapes his arm over you before falling asleep himself.

Over the next few days, the company had begun to upset your Lindir. First it was dinner, then it was the broken table in the guest quarters, and now they had the audacity to bathe in the fountain!

Lindir sat with his head in his hands, rubbing his temples. You open the bedroom doors, frowning as you saw the Ellon.

"Meleth nin? Lindir, tell me what is the matter?"

Lindir sighs. "These dwarves are driving me insane!"

You bend over, wrapping your arms around his neck. He gives a small smile when he feels your cheek against his.

"They will be gone before you know it. You will see." You whisper in his ear before standing behind him.

You press down on his shoulders, working his muscles. The poor Ellon was very tense. You work his muscles for a while, feeling him slowly relax.

Lindir pulls you around to face him, kissing your hands.

"Thank you melamin. I don't know what I would do without your touch."

"You would have tight shoulder muscles my dear."

Lindir chuckles and kisses you. "Well then, it's a good thing I have you."