15. Intrigue and Motivation

Song: How far I'll go by Alessia Cara

'What?' she frowned, her attention torn between the fullness at her core and the words that were coming out of his mouth.

'We've arrived,' he repeated in a strangled voice when she felt herself unintentionally clench around him.

She stiffened, as her mind cleared and his words began to make more sense, and glanced out the window.

They were parked out in front of his apartment building.

'Oh!' she exclaimed, and jostled against him trying to get herself to an upright position, but his arm only tightened around her.

'Easy,' he said softly.

She heard the strain in his voice and relaxed back against him, waiting for his move.

It took him a few breaths, after which he placed both hands at her waist and lifted her body slightly, hoisting her upwards and holding her still as he slowly pulled out of her.

He gave a small grunt as her walls, serving as a suctioning tool to his stiff member, resisted his retreat, and set her back down on his lap the moment his cock was out.

She felt the warm, slick, rigid tool rub against her lower back as she sat up and then scooted off of him to retake her seat beside him.

She fixed her hair and clothing as best and quickly as she could, under the circumstances, finishing moments after he'd tucked himself in and zipped up.

He got out first, and held open the door for her as she did the same, wobbling on her heels and grateful for his intervention when he immediately caught her and drew her into his side, shutting the door behind them.

She spared a glance back at his vehicle as they walked into the building, the tinted glass made it impossible to see into the car, but color tinged her cheeks at the thought that Paul had more than likely heard the sounds of their gratification as they'd indulged in each other. It certainly explained why he hadn't gotten out to open the door for her as he usually did.

Thankful for the interior partitioning in his vehicles that appeared to be a prized feature for Derek, and which had afforded them a level of privacy, she forced down the mortifying thoughts as they rode up, in the elevator, to his suite.

They were both quiet, but his hand remained on her hip and there was an urgency and a purposefulness in his demeanor as the elevator doors opened and he ushered her onto his floor and into his suite.

She briefly caught sight of a dining area set for two, on the terrace, beyond the glass walls of his living room, and came to the conclusion that they had some company, most likely catering staff, as he marched her past the sitting area, and straight into his bedroom.

He turned her around to face him, the moment they were behind the closed doors of his enormous bedroom, and drew her to him, slanting his mouth over hers in a hard, bruising kiss as he once again began to pop open the buttons on her blouse.

She shimmied out of both her skirt, her torn underwear, and her shirt, reaching behind her to unhook her bra as he unbuckled his belt and slid it off.

She pressed closer to him, naked now, but for her shoes, and wrapped her arms tightly around him as they kissed hungrily.

He lifted her, with one arm around her waist and the other cradling her buttocks, and groaned as she wrapped her legs around him, bringing his bulging erection in closer contact with her bare lower extremities.

He set her down by the bed and turned her around, 'bend over,' he growled.

She did as he asked, laying her palms flat over the sheets as she bent over, with her dripping pussy pulsing in anticipation as she heard the pull of his zipper and felt the soft fabric of his clothes against her skin as he stepped closer to her back side.