49. Darker Desires

Song: Lips on you by Maroon 5

The room was a mosaic of shifting shadows infused with city lights flooding in through the floor to ceiling windows.

Rya's chest rose and fell with rapid, shallow breaths as she sensed a shift in his energy.

A quiver of anticipation rolled down her spine as Derek's lithe body moved through the room toward the wall of windows until her back was pressed against the glass.

She held tightly to him, watching as his eyes became hooded his hold on her ass tightened as he squeezed the flesh there. It was almost as though her words had triggered something inside him and he appeared, now, to be in an internal struggle with his darker side.

She knew what side of him she wanted to see tonight.

"Please don't shut me out." Her words were whisper-light, and the very same ones he'd spoken to her just weeks before. "Don't ever hold back with me," she said, trailing her fingers down the side of his face as his opened his eyes to her once again, "love me, use me, bruise me, condition me, fuck me." She cupped his cheek with her hand, "I want to feel you inside me, long after it's over," she leaned into him, placing her lips against his ears as she repeated the words she'd uttered before, "I won't break."

She knew she'd won when his lips came down on hers in a punishing kiss, slanting over hers, again and again, his tongue a whirlwind, as it swept into the cavern of her mouth, thrusting, dueling, demanding.

She whimpered when his hands came about her waist, and he lifted her off of him. He held her close as she slid down the hard planes of his body, feeling every inch of him as she kept her face raised to his, her eyes caught in his dark, hooded gaze.

"Safe-word." His words were spoken in little more than a low growl, a hard contrast to her breathy response.

"Black." She said and gasped when he turned her around to face the glass wall. The view of the busy city from their height was as beautiful as any other night, and her heart pounded in her chest as he pressed her up against the glass. She placed her palms flat against the cool glass, the hard nubs of her nipples, crystallizing further into painfully tight beads of desire as it reacted to the sudden change in temperature.

She gasped again, this time in fear, as her hips were suddenly pulled back against his groin, causing her hands to slide down the glass as she suddenly found herself bent over and her sex pressed against the hard form of his raging erection.

One second he was standing behind her, and then the next he was beside her, his palms sliding across the curve of her back she raised her ass further in the air, wanting, no, needing more of him.

She moaned as he murmured something in his native tongue, slowly stroking the damp opening at her center with the pad of his thumb as he did so, and effectively lulling her into a haze of desire and bliss. She was jarred out of her drowsy state almost immediately, however, as she suddenly felt the hard strike of his palm against the tender flesh of her behind. She gave a loud gasp as her inner walls spasmed furiously, and reared up, or tried to, but the firm hold he had around her waist prevented her from doing so.

"It's never a good idea to goad me, amore mio," he said in a rough, husky tone as he resumed his soft stroking of her now wet core. "You never know what you'll get." He struck her again, repeating the pattern of striking and then stroking several more times until she was panting with need and craving release. She released a breathy cry as he slid two of his fingers her, causing more of her wetness to seep out of her, and she heard the low groan he gave deep in his chest as his digits encountered her tightly clenched walls.