A/N

So, wattpad deleted book one of this series; Rya's forbidden diary from my profile. They informed me that one of my readers reported the book for it's content.

Although they didn't specify what 'content,' they were referring to, whether it's the story itself or just the gifs, I decided to reupload it on my profile, this time without the gifs, just in case you wanted to add it back to your libraries for reference.

Some of you have already done that, which I'm thankful for, others may still have the previous version sitting in their libraries, but my guess is, it'll disappear soon.

If it gets deleted again, I'll probably just find another platform to upload it on, or better still, get it edited and just publish it on amazon for anyone who'd like to have their own copy of the book.

I had to take precious time to put the entire story back up, time which I could have spent writing, and although I was aware that I was taking a chance with the gifs, there's an equally good chance that the story itself was too much for this reader. If that's the case, I have to say that anyone who had a problem with RFD shouldn't be reading this story, because if that content was too explicit for you, you're going to have a problem with what I have in store for this story, so kindly bow out now.

Alright, more updates coming next week...maybe sooner.

Update: Book One of this series is now available to read at: patreon.com/dhkel