21. Blinding Pleasure

Song: You are the reason by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis.

She saw the flash of surprise and satisfaction in his eyes, but it was gone as quickly as it came as he nodded curtly and gruffly ordered her to lie back.

She settled back onto the soft leather but raised her head a moment later to watch him as reached underneath the table contraption to release black leather ankles cuffs attached to chains that were connected to the bottom of the contraption she was lying on.

He secured her ankles and came around the head of the table and did the same, this time, the restraints extended down the length of her torso and the cuffs wide enough to fit around her upper thighs.

Her eyes widened as he adjusted her thighs, so that they came up to her sides, further exposing her intimate area, and secured the leather cuffs around each of her thighs, securing them and creating further ease of access between her thighs.

The cuffs were heavily padded on the inside and comfortable to wear, she half expected him to repeat the same process with her hands, but he surprised her by stepping back from the table to observe her.

Her breath came out in sharp shallow pants as she watched him watch her, and she groaned as he stepped back up to the table and trailed his hands over her body.

He leaned over and planted a quick kiss on her lips, one hand palming her breast as he did so and she slipped her hands into his hair, arching her back and straining upwards, seeking to keep his lips attached to hers a moment longer before she let him go.

She watched him as he opened the door to a steel grey cabinet and retrieved a lighter and a short round glass containing a red candle.

She swallowed as she remembered the conversation they'd had about wax and other kinds of sensation play.

He lit the candle and set it down on a small glass side table, that stood next to a couch not far from where she lay.

He then pulled up a stool, built in the same design as the table she was currently on, with a padded black leather top and steel legs and her heated core tingled on anticipation as he placed it at the foot of the table, between her legs and took a seat.

Her heartbeat roared in her ears and her breathing became even more shallow as he fixed his gaze at the juncture of her thighs. She was too far gone to feel abashed now, all she wanted was him, his hands on her, in her, his lips. his tongue, his fucking cock.

But she was once again caught by surprise when his deep gravelly tone reached her, 'show me how you pleasure yourself.'

She froze as blood rushed to her brain, 'what?' she whispered, now she understood why he'd left her hands unbound, 'Derek...' she released a huge breath and shook her head, 'not now, I need to feel you inside me...'

She jerked as he placed one hand lightly on her upper inner thigh as close as he could get without making contact with her vaginal lips, his thumb stroked her slowly and she squeezed her eyes shut, half crazed with desire, 'soon,' he assured her as she opened her eyes to meet his again, 'first, I want to watch you cum, at your own hands.'

Her eyelids drooped heavily with lust as he took hold of his cock and began to slowly stroke up and down the thick shaft.

She knew then what she had to do, what he wanted her to do.

Steeling herself, she kept her eyes locked on his as she brought her hands over her breasts, squeezing, and plucking at the globes, feeling her already taught nipples tighten even further.

Keeping her left hand on her left breast, she toyed with the nipple there as she made her way down her body with her other hand and onto her crotch where her thumb found her clit while her fingers delved between her wet folds.