Meeting Genin

Akria POV
I was making my way anbu headquarters as I passed the academy I heard something. I make my way closer and see some older genin picking and two girls who look like fresh genin. If there is anything I hate its bullies. "Hey pick on someone your own size."

The 3 boys turn to me and laugh, "Alright how about you." They come running at me I just close my eyes, I flip one over. I hit there pressure points and the fall limp on the ground. I walk to the 2 girls and start healing them, then one with red eyes speaks,"Thank you for helping as I'm Kurenai and this is anko."

I stand up and smile, "It nice to meet you to I'm Akria." Anko looks at me,"Are you new in the village I haven't seen you before." I laugh a little,"No I have loved her since I was 3." Before they can go a hawk was flying overhead. I sigh,"I have to go maybe we will run into each other sometime."

Third Hokage POV
I decide to show the new genin anbu headquarters with the threat of a war maybe this will show them something. I'm leading them down to the training ground hopefully Akria is there. We stand above the ground and I see Akria standing in the middle.

Asuma raises his hand, "Dad are we going to watch them train." I smile, "Yes I want you guys to pay close attention especial to the one in the middle." Its quite for a couple minutes then one rushes at Akria but she simple side steps and hits his pressure point. She pulls out a katana and rushes at two anbu.

They put up a good fight but she hits them with the end of her katana. An earth piller shots out of the ground and she jumps into the air. A huge amount of kunai get thrown at tremendous speed. She goes through hand signs and shots out white fireball. It melts all the kunai and they drop on the ground.

Before she lands she throws needles at them taking one out. One of the anbu that is left yells, "Lighting arrows!" It miss fires and heads straight to us I stand in front of the children ready to stop it but Akria appears in front of us.

I can see her yin yang eyes throw her mask. And she arrived a green sussano that takes the hit. Well I may have been able to stop it was still to close for comfort. I smile at the children, "How would you guys like to met head of all Anbu." Obito Uchiha yells,"I bet he's super big and buff." I laugh they sure are in for a suprised.

Akria POV
I'm getting on to frog when I hear the hokage. "Black wolf please come here." I flash next to him and get on one knee, "Children this is Black wolf anbu captain you can ask any questions." Hands shoot up and he points to a girl with purple squares an her cheeks."Um are you a girl or boy." "Girl." Then he points to a guy with Goggle's, "How old are you." "12" they gasp,"no way your that strong I bet you can bet Kaskashi."

I look at the old man, "Gramps can I go I have paperwork to do." He chuckles, "Yes just one more question tho." He points to a kid with a mask covering half his face. "Can you remove your mask and tell use your name." I sigh and look at gramps he nods his head. I slowly take of my mask and most of the boys get hearts in there eyes.

I hear two gasp, "Hey its Akria your in anbu!" I look over and see Anko and Kurenai I smile and wave. "Hey guys fancy meeting you here." Gramps sighs,"How exactly do you know these two. I laugh nervously,"I may or my not knock out a couple of genin." He gives me a stern look,"Your punishment is no ramen for a week." I anime cry in my corner, "So mean gramps." Then the mask dude comes in front of me. He glares at me and I switch modes and glare back. I stand up and he says,"I want you to fight me."

I turn around to walk away and I hear Kurenai,"Akria look out!" I don't even turn around and I catch the kunai.

I flick my wrist and it goes passed him cutting some hair. "Tch gramps get him out of here you know how I fell about arragont people." He sighs,"I still say you can't have ramen." I give him an evil smile,"That's fine ill just tell Kushina that your trying to cut me off from ramen."

He goes pale as I poof away, mhhmh Kushina is like a mom to me and she wont stand for me missing ramen. I poof in front of Minato-sensei house and knock on the door. I hear footsteps and I get into my chibi form and anime cry. Kushina opens the door and smiles at first than frowns.

"What's wrong Akria?" I add a sniffle for affect,"Gramps said I can't have ramen just because I knocked out some genin that were bulling."

She pulls me into a hug and rubs my cheek on her cheek,"Don't you worry I won't let you go ramen deprived lets go talk to the third." We poof in front of his office door and Kushina kicks it down, and I smile like a mad man while gramps pales and i notice Minato-sensei is there too and wave.

"I don't like that you trying to take ramen away from Akria for a whole week ya know." Gramps puts his hands up in surrender,"Okay she can have ramen." i go chibi again and jump on Kushina knocking us both down. "As a thank you lets go get ramen my treat." She jumps up along with me and we both yell "Ramen!!"

Me and Kushina are in out forth bowl when Minato shows up, " I smile at him,"Hey Minato-sensei are you going to eat ramen too." He laughs and shakes her head,"I wanted to ask you something Akria." I stop slurping noodles and nod my head telling him to keep going he just smiles. "I got my genin team today and I want you to meet them."

I sigh,"I guess after your test ill meet them but its my day off tomorrow and ill be with Kushina."

Kushina smiles with a mouth full of ramen, "That's right we are going to have fun ya,know." He looks at both of us, "No pranking you two." We both whin with anime tears, "But then where is the fun then." I say goodbye to them and head home thinking about the danger that's around the corner.