I'm back and getting drunk

Minato pov
It was the day Akria was supposed to return me, Kushina, my team and the third were waiting there. It was getting late and Kushina was pacing around worried. "What if she got hurt, what if her and her cousins are lying somewhere bloodied." I sweat-drop, "Calm down Kushina I'm sure she's okay." She looks at me with fire in her eyes, "I can't that's my baby out there!"

I was about to say something else but I hear a voice, "Why do I have to be your crutch!" Then I hear a voice I recognized, "Its your fault you opened my wound again Chiho!" I see to figures in the distance one looks really injured. "Will you both shut your asses up." The Third sighs, "Why must they always be like this." He walks up to them and Chiho and Akrame bow while Akria waves.

"Sup gramps sorry were late mission was accomplished tho." I leave Kushina with my team and walk next to Lord third and see a chunck of Akria mask missing and I can see her right eye. "Akria who did you encounter." She shrugs, "Kumo shinobi and its future Rakikage." He looks deep in thought but sighs, "You three have today and tomorrow off and Akria go to the hospital and get those wounds fixed."

Akrame hits Akria on the head while Chiho gives a pat on the back and they proof away. I ruffle her hair and smile, "Glad you made it back in one piece kiddo, but be prepared for your mother." She sighs, "Im ready as much as I can be papa." We I help her walk to Kushina and my team and they all stare at Akria. While they stare she puts her hand on her thigh and it glows red and she stretches. Kushina puts here in a big hug. "Ow ow my arm mom."

Kushina starts shaking her back and forth, "You gave me a heart attack ya'know!" She laughs, "Sorry to do that to you but what I need now is some ramen." I sweat-drop as the two take off and I turn to my team. "You guys can go home I need to keep an eye on those two." I jog and enter the ramen stand and find them on there 5 bowl. I put money on the counter and pick up Akria and she just pouts. While Kushina follow us out and holds my other hand. I open the door and sit Akria down and she still pouting, Kushina laughs "If you go change ill make some home made ramen ya'know."

She jumps up and gives Kushina a kiss on the cheek and runs down the hall. I pout, "Why dont I get a kiss on the cheek." Kushina laughs, "Ramen is the key here Minato." She goes to the kitchen and start cooking, I just sit on the couch and start watching tv.

Akria POV
After I change I look at my arm and start healing it. I wince at the feeling of my bones mending together. I wrap bandages around my arm its going to be sore for about a week. I run out of my room to the smell of ramen and sit in a chair and start wolfing it down. Dad sits across from me while mom sits by me.

"So Akria how's your arm." I slurp my noodles and grin, "Its all healed I just going to be sore for a day or two." Than mom smiles kinda creepy, "So what's going on with you and Kakashi." I choke on my noodles, "Eh what do you mean." They both fall out of there chairs and dad sighs, "Nevermind just go to bed its late."

I put my dish in the sink and give them both a kiss on the cheek. "Night mom, night dad." The both smile, "Night sweety." I didn't realize how tired I was because before I knew it was morning I swear I just close my eyes! I start getting dressed then I her mom from downstairs. "Akria get down here you have visitors." I come downstairs and see Anko and Kurenai there. "Hey guys what are you doing here." They smile at me, "Lets go hang out today." Before I answer mom is already pushing me out the door. I sigh and stick my hands in my pockets "What do you guys want to do then." They both look at each other and then back at me, "You will find out when we get there." I look at them warily and follow with caution, we walk closer to the edge of town and I see and abandoned bar and I see Goggles, Scarecrow, Rectangles, Asuma, Ibiki and other genin I don't know.

I look back at the two, "Um why exactly are we here." They both pull out a box and open the lid and I go wide-eyed, that is a lot of sake. I shake my head and start walking out, "Nope not doing this Im out."  Then a hand grabs my wrist and I look at scarecrow, he just sighs "If I have to be here than so do you." I laugh at him, "Ya right Ill be leaving know."  Then next  thing I know a boy in green spandex stands right in my way. "My Youthful flower please forgive me but I can let you leave." He goes to kick me but I just grab his foot and throw him through the door with one hand. But again someone has to block my path, like seriously just let me leave. This time its Rectangles, "If you stay we have ramen." I smile and throw my arm around her, "Why didn't you just say ramen."

Kakashi POV

Rin give Akria the ramen and she sits next to me and takes a bite but then looks at it. "Hmmm it taste funny but oh well I'm hungry." The others start to drink the sake and me and Akria just sit at a table, she finishes it and pats her stomach with a smile. I can't help smile at her shes always so up beat, i glance at her bandaged arm. "Does your arm hurt?" she glances at her arm,"Nah its just sore I've had worse like this one time I almost lost my leg at age 10."

I go wide-eye and sit there thinking but her voice brings me out of thought. "Ya know I haven't had as much as fun as I had with you Bakashi." I blush as my heart starts beating faster, and I grab the bowl that had the ramen smelling it.  I scrunch my nose it had a strong smell of sake in it, she must be drunk now. I look around to see everyone else drunk and sigh I grab Akria's hand and start heading to Minato-sensei house. I carry her on my back while she plays with my hair, "Kakashi y-your hair's so soft!" I sigh, "Lets just get you home your drunk." She gasp,"N-no mom is going to kill me." I sigh and change directions and had to my house and open the front door and put her down on the couch. I go to the kitchen and get some cranberry juice and hand it to her, she gulps it all down and yawns. 

"Come on Akria lets get you to bed." I pull her up and start upstairs to my bed room and try to put her down. I get her under the covers and go to the restroom and change into conformable pj's. I come out and she is already fast asleep, I stare at her peaceful face she must be really tired. I clime in the other side of the bed and put my arm around her, I can't help but smile to myself this just feels right. I close my eyes falling asleep happy for the first time in a while.