Prank and punishment

Anko POV
All of us were at the dango shop minus Akria and Kakashi. Asuma look as at me mad along with the others, "What do you mean Anko you said your paying today so we all left our wallet at home, and now you say you forgot yours."

The owner didn't look happy, "Well I'm waiting for the money." Then a voice comes behind us, "Excuse me sir what seems to be the problem?" We all turn around to see Akria in her anbu uniform looking bored with her hands in her pockets. The owner looks at her, "They ate here at my shop and now they say they don't have the money."

Akria walks to the counter and pulls out a bundle of money. "This should cover it and can you add a box of dango to go." He nods his head and goes to prepare it, I look closer to see a few scratches that looks fresh didn't she just get out of the hospital.

A anbu appears right next to her and bows his head, handing her a piece of paper. "Lord 4 needs you to approve this division and he is giving you the rest of the day of because of what happened this morning." Akria signs the paper and hands it back grumbling. "Damn right better give me a day off assholes making me fight, wasn't even an hour since I got out."

I furrow my eyebrows what did she mean make her fight. Before I could ask the shop owner came back, "Here you go one box of dango." Akria grabs it and walks for the exit not saying another word. I feel bad for not going to see her when she was in the hospital. Its just losing Rin hit us hard, I don't blame her I just cant.

Genma walks away, "You know Anko, Kurenai, Rin was her friend too." I look at him, "If you two really are her best friends you should go see her." I look at Kurenai as she looks at me, we look down in shame.

He's right we call ourselves her best friends and yet we aren't there for her. We both run out of the shop towards Akria's house, we are going to make her day off fun!!

Akria POV
I was in my room polishing my Katana with a dango in my mouth. Then mom knocks on the door, "Sweety your friends are here." I chew my dango, "Tell them I'm busy." My door flys off its hinges making a lot of dust.

Once it clears I see mom and her hair was flying everywhere. I pale as her chains wrap around me, and she drags me down stairs. She throws me out the door but me being awsome I stick the landing. She slams the door and yells, "Have fun on your day off!" I sigh as Kurenai and Anko rolling on the floor laughing.

"Y-your the h-head of anbu, b-but y-you get thrown out of t-the house by y-your mom!!!" I pout, "He even my dad is scared of her when she's mad and he's the hokage." They both tackle me and start crying, "Were sorry!!" I pat there backs feeling awkward, "Um its fine guy no need to cry."

They do a 180 mood change and get crazy looks in there eyes. "Lets do something fun and stupid today Akria what do you say?" I smile, "Sure how about we prank Ibiki and Asuma." They nod there heads with a big grin we come closer and began to plan this is going to be fun.

(Timeskip)

So the prank went well Asuma and Ibiki are now pretty rainbows. But my mom was coming around the corner and now she is a rainbow too. I had two clones next to me carrying Anko and Kurenai as we ran for our life's!! "You are so dead Akria!!" I look back and pale, she was only a week pregnant but she still shouldn't run that fast.

She smirks at me and chains shoot out if the ground wrapping around me. My clones come to a stop but as I get dragged towards mom I shake my head, "Its to late for me save yourself!!" They take off as I face mom who has a sickly sweat smile, I put on a nervous smile. "Hey mom have I ever told you how much I love you." There's a glint in her eyes that means something bad and I can't help but gulp. "Lets go get your punishment started, I have the perfect thing." She drags me behind her as we go home and receive strange looks from the villagers. I can't blame them tho I mean the hokage's wife dragging around the very feared head of anbu.

We get to the house and she pushes me into the bathroom with a bag. "Put that on now young lady." I open the bag and pale she can't be this cruel could she. I go to my emo corner this is the day I die of embarrassment.

Kushina POV
I had changed my clothes and washed my hair but Akria still had not come out of the bathroom. I tap my foot, "Akria come on out I know your done changing." The door slowly opens and she steps out, I about died of cuteness. Akria was standing there in a cat onesie, it was a black and white it matched her anbu mask colors. I start cooing at her and punching her cheeks, while she just stands there like this.

(This is how the onesie looks like and how Akria was standing there.)

"Mom please stop

"Mom please stop." I gasp and with sparkles in my eyes I grab a camera and her hand. "Come on I have to show Mikoto!!" She pulls her hand back, "Nope not going out there like this." I pout, "Please after all you made your pregnant mother run after you and painted me in paint." She sighs in defeat and walks towards the door, "Im doing this because I love you."

I cheer and walk out right behind her Mikoto is going to love this. We walk in silence but some of the women start cooing at how cute she was. Then there was laughter and Akria's cousins were rolling around. "W-why a-are y-you wearing that!?" I answer before she could, "Its her punishment and I have two others you c-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence there was just a trail of dust. Akria grabs my hand and we flash in front of Mikoto's house. I knock on the door and Mikoto, she smiles then spots Akria and squeals. "Kawaiii~" I pull out my camera and smirk, "Care to help me with her punishment Mikoto?" Her eyes sparkle and we both pull Akria into the house. This is going to be like death for her but fun for me and Mikoto. :)