War and Concern

Third POV
It had been three months since the Bond fire and the walk between Akria and Kakashi. Now we are in a middle of a war and Akria hasn't been outside her office since. Instant ramen cups were everywhere and crumbled papers on the floor. And on the desk was a map of the land of fire and Akria just stared at it.

Her hair was ok but she had bags under her eyes. She sighed and grab the map and made her way to the hokage office. She had on her uniform and her mask on the side of her head. There was a gasp and Akria turn to the source and saw Kurenai, Anko and Run there. She waves at them, "Hey long time no see guys." Rin looks at her concern, "Are you ok Akria you don't look so good." She yawns, "I'm fine just tired I have been super busy, has the anbu been training you well." Rin just nods her head not knowing what to say. Akria smiles a little, "It was good seeing you guys but I have to go." With that Akria walks away leaving three confused genin.

Rin POV
Akria didn't look well at all she needs to rest. I look at Anko, "Man she didn't look well at all." Kurenai nods in agreement, "We should tell someone who can get her to rest." We sit there thinking then I remember I could tell Minato-sensei. I smile, "I can tell Minato-sensei she has to listen to him."

Kurenai pushes me toward the training grounds. "What are you waiting for go do it." I nod and run of to meet my team I get closer and see Kushina there too. Kakashi notices me, "Your late Rin, we don't need another Obito." He and Obito starts arguing but I ignore them and walk up to Kushina and Minato-sensei.

"I'm sorry I'm late I ran into Akria." Kushina seems surprised, "Really I haven't seen her in 3 months is she alright." I shake my head with a frown, "She looks like she hasn't been sleeping at all or been outside in awhile." Kushina growls a little, "I bet she is over working her self I'm going to give her a peace of my mind." She starts walking away with and angry aura, I feel bad for Akria now.

Minato-sensei sighs, "Come on guys lets make sure she doesn't kill Akria." We all follow behind Minato-sensei heading to anbu headquarters. I look over at Obito he us just looking around then I look at Kakashi and in his eyes I see concern. Does he like her more than a friend, I feel a ping of jealously but I ignore it as we continue.

Minato POV
I got Kushina to calm down a little we get to her office door and knock on it. We hear a tired "Come in." We walking in and I go wide-eyed as do the others. There we ramen cups everywhere crumbled paper on the floor. And at the desk was a very tired, pale looking Akria just signing papers.

She looks up and yawn, "What are you guys doing here." Kushinas hair starts to fly everywhere and I back up a little. "When was the last time you went to sleep and actually had a decent meal." Akria shrugs her shoulders, "Maybe 7 weeks I don't know lost count." Kushina starts pacing around lecturing how she is a growing girl and needs to eat right.

I look at Akria and she has her eyes closed and breathing slowly. I sweat-drop, "Um Kushina I think she fell asleep." Kushina stops and her eyes soften as she looks at her. She picks her up slowly and looks at me. "I'm going to take her home and makes sure sge eats I'm not going to let her work tomorrow." I nod my head, "Ill be there later ok." She nods her head and we part ways and I take my my team to the training grounds.

"Hey Minato-sensei can you tell us about Akria." I sigh, "I have known Akria sence she was 4 she was put to train with me, she doesn't talk much about her family but I know her clan was massacred." Kakashi looks deep in thought while the others looks sad. Rin looks at me, "Then how is she always in a good mood." I smile and look at the sky, "Its because she is determined to keep her loved once safe and alwaus see the good in people."

I stand up and dismiss them and walk to the hokage building. I knock and hear a "Come in" i walk in to see lord third. He looks at me and smiles, "Minato to what do I owe the pleaser." I scratch my head, "I just came he to tell you Kushina has Akria at our home and isn't going to let her work tomorrow."

He sighs, "Thank goodness you got her to rest don't worry ill have her cousin Akrame do her paper work tomorrow." I smile, "Kushina is going to be happy." He chuckles, "Well Akria is basically your daughter, just think of this as family time." I bow to him, "Thank you Lord third for giving my family time." With that I walk out and head home. I think about Akria and Kushina they are practically mother and daughter.

My be we can even adopt Akria, I have always pictured having a daughter like her. I smile to myself ill ask Kushina if she wants to do it, will just keep it a secret so we dont put Akria in danger with our enemy's. I open the door and slip off my shoes, I look around and its really quite. I go to the guest room and find it empty. I then go to mine and Kushina room and smile at the sight.

Kushina and Akria were asleep in pjs. Kushina was on her side facing Akria with one arm over her. While Akria was on her back with one hand on kushina's arm. I go to the bathroom and change into my pajamas and come back. I pull the covers and get into the bed slowly. I put my arm around them both and smile, this is my family. I close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile waiting for tomorrow to come.