My birthday

Akria POV
I walk around my office with my mask on the side of my head. Looking at anbu candidates and come across Shizuka file. I remember last night and throw his file on my desk and sit in my spine chair.

I look at my calendar November 10 my birthday. I look at my ceiling sadly and what everyone doesn't know is its the day my clan was killed. I come back to reality when there is a knock on my door.

I sigh, "Come in." Chiho runs throw the door and Akrame comes in with a cupcake. "Happy birthday Akria!!" I chuckle and blow out the one candle. I huge them both, "Thanks guys you shouldn't have." Akrame smiles, "As your present me an Chiho will do your work today."

They push me out of my office, "Bu-" before I get the chance to say anything they lock the door. I sigh and look at the sky, might as well get Itachi. I make my way down the road many people still thanking me an such.

I stand outside the academy under a tree when a women walks up to me. She looks like a shinobi, she grabs my hand an shakes it. "It is an honor to meet you, you saved my squad can I get your signature for my daughter your her hero."

Me totally at a lost just sign the paper and she goes back to her friends showing them the paper. Final the kids start coming out I thought I was going to die with all the stares.

I look and see poor Itachi being followed by a group of girls. I smile and start waving, "Yo squirt over here." He looks my direction and gets a big grin as he sees me.

He makes his way through the crowd and jumps on my back. "What are you doing here big cousin Akria." I chuckle as I began walking to the compound. "Your dad ask me to pick you up." He grabs my mask and puts it on his face.

"How does it look on me do I look cool." I look at him over my shoulder and laugh. "Who knows squirt keep up the hard work maybe you'll have your own."

I'm walking when a random chunin walks up to me and gives me flowers, "I heard it was your birthday." I grab them awkwardly, "Thank you for the flowers."

I look at Itachi to see him glaring at the chunin I nuge him with my elbow. "Hey squirt want to go by roof." He nods and I take of on the roof.

I land in front of the compound and put Itachi down and we walk side by side. I knock on his front door and Shisui opens the door and smiles at me. He pulls out a little box, "Happy birthday Akria!!" I grab the box and open it, there was an Uchiha clan symbol on a bracelet.

I put it on and hug Shisui. "Thanks Shi ill keep it with me always." Itachi grabs my hand, "I bet you'll like mine and fathers presents better." He pulls a box out from under his bed and drags it to me.

I grab it and rip of the wrapping paper and pulled out a beautiful katana it had the Uchiha symbol on the haul. And if had engraving on it, You are the light in the Uchiha darkness. I squish Itachi in a hug, "I love it Itachi please tell your dad too."

I walk downstairs to find aunt Mikoto by the door grinning with a box. "Happy Birthday." I force a smile, "Thank you Aunt you shouldn't have." I open it to find homemade cookies, and smile at them.

I walk out the door and back to the gate when I get hugged from behind. "Happy birthday Akria." I smile, "Thanks Shizuka but could you let me go." He does and hands me a box, I open it to find a stuff frog.

I hug him, "Thanks Shizuka and this isn't the time for a relationship for me , friends." He shakes my hand, "You mean guy best friend." I nod and poof away to Hokage mountain and sit on the first head. I make a shadow clone and send it down.

I lay back and look at the sky I just want to be alone today.

Rin POV
I run around the village trying to find Akria and bring her to the surprise party. I see Kakashi in stead and I run to him, "Hey Kakashi today is Akria birthday and were having a surprise birthday party."

He looks at me, "No I'm not coming she's annoying." Some reason I'm happy he's annoyed by her. I grin, "Oh okay will ill see you later."

I run by the ramen shop and find Akria coming out of there. "Hey Akria would you come with me." She raises an eyebrow, "Okay but you better not try and get me drunk again." I nod and began to drag her to the lake where everyone is.

On the way there we get stop by many villagers who thank and were saying happy birthday to Akria. I can see how uncomfortable she is and we began to run.

As soon as we get close I tell her to close her eyes, I lead her the rest of the way. We stop and its quite for a minute, "Hello Rin are you there." She opens her eyes and we all yell, "Surprise!!"

She stands there and shock and I hug her, "Happy birthday Akria!!" She looks at me, "Did you organize this Rin." Anko and Kurenai stand next to me, "No we all did and look we got everyone to come except Kakashi."

She frowns, "Why didn't he come?" I avoid eye contact with her, "He said, he's not coming because your annoying." I expect her to get sad but she just shrugs.

"Oh well he wants to be an ass let him." She walk away and huges Minato-sensei and Kushina. I look at Anko and shrug getting back to the party.

Timeskip

The little kids were running around with weapons. One of them slips and a shrunken hits Akria in the chest. Everyone freezes but no blood came out of her wound instead theres just a poof of smoke.

We have been with a clone this while time. There was a sigh from Lord third and her cousins. Minato-sensei looks at the third, "Is this why you were against having a big party for her."

He nods his head, "Akria doesn't like celebrating her birthday because its the day she lost her family and clan." Asuma looks concern, "Then should we look for her."

Chiho shakes her head, "No if she doesn't want to be found she won't." We start cleaning up, I can't imagine lossing everything in one day.

Akria POV
My clones memorize come back, so Hatake finds me annoying. I'm not going to lie it hurts but I'm glad my clone played it cool.

Ill just can tell they now my family was murder on my birthday. I don't want there pity, or praise just because I killed people. The village acts like I'm a god but no I'm just an ordinary girl.

Third POV
Everyone was cleaning the stuff up till Shikaku heard something. "Hey guys isn't that a guitar?" The others stop what there doing and listen as someone starts singing

They knew who was singing the song didn't like all the attention they were getting today. And they all snap back to reality and head home.

(A/n sorry if this chapter sucks I just wrote what popped in my head.)