Day off

Kushina POV
I wake up to birds chirping and I look to see Akria still sleeping. I smile and go down stares to see Minato cooking. He turns around and gives me a kiss, "Morning." I sit at the table as he puts eggs and bacon I start eating he does the same.

"Kushina how would you feel about adopting Akria." I stop eating and look at Minato with a huge smile. "I would love to ya'know." He smiles, "Why don't we do it then."

I jump over the table and hug him. "Ya lets talk to the Third!"

He laughs, "Ok ok let's leave a note for Akria." We write the note leaving a plate of food for her. I take off for the hokages office draging Minato behind me.

Akria POV
I wake up to find I'm in a bed, I sit up and rub my eyes. I walk downstairs and notice a plate of food with a note I sit down and eat as I began to read.

Dear Akria
Me and Kushina brought you here to rest. The Hokage has given you today off rest today ok. We left to the hokage office to talk about something important. Go have fun but no pranking

From Minato

I smile at the note, I eat my breakfast and clean the plate. I walk out side and head to my apartment to get a change of clothes. I get closer and see Kakashi coming out of the building. "Hey scarecrow what are you doing here." He turns to me with bored expression, "Just came to see if you wanted to hang out." I think for a little bit and smile, "Sure why not I have today off." We start walking down in the market and I glance at a two peace reckless of yin and yang. "Do you want that Akria." I look back at Kakashi and shake my head, "I cant I forgot my money lets go some where." I walk away and a few minutes later Kakashi catches up.

I pick up some white flowers from a field and I walk to a head stone. I cleaned it off a little and stared at the name. Sakumo Hatake. I place the flowers down next to it and sit down.

"Hey Sakumo sorry I haven't visited in the last 2 weeks were in the middle of a war with the land of lighting." I can feel Kakashis gaze on the back of my head. "I'm doing okay nothings really has changed, I met your son though he is a pain in the butt." I hear Kakashi sigh "I heared that." I laugh, "Anywhy don't worry if need be ill knock some since into him, you would be proud of him, he's already chunin." I sigh and stand up, "That's all I have to say but ill come visit again."

We walk back to the village in silence until Kakashi grabs my hand. "Can I show you something?" I nod my head and smile we walk to the forest to a field that is covered in flowers.

I stare in awe and start jumping into it like a child, "This is awesome." I land on my back and smile at the sky. I hear a chuckle, I gasp and shoot stright up and point at Kakashi. "You just chuckled." He shrugs as he sits next to me, "Do you not want me to." I shake my head, "No you should do it more often."

Kakashi POV
I don't know why I always get these weird feelings around Akria. But I know I just want to protect her no matter what. I pull up the yin yang necklace and hand her the yang side.
She stares at it, "Why did you buy this?" I shrug, "You wanted it so I bought it, I keep the yin side and you the other.

She turns around and I put it on her, then I put mine on. She jumps on me and we both fall back, "Thank you Kakashi!" I blush at the position we were in she was on top of me straddling my hips. She finally notices and she squeaks as she jumps off of me.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to." She was blushing from embarrassment, it looks cute wait did I just say. I shake my head, "Its alright Akria how about we go get something to eat."  She jumps up and fist pumps the air, "To ramen." She takes off down the path, way do I feel like I'm going to be be broke.

Timeskip

Akria pats her stomach, "Thanks for buying me food Kakashi." I look at my empty wallet, good think I still have money at home. I was about to say something but then I hear a voice, "There you are you had me worried ya'know." We both turn and look at Minato-sensei and Kushina. "Eh sorry I was just hanging out with scarecrow because Minato-sensei said I can't prank."

Minato-sensei sighs, "Well come one we want to talk to you about something." Kushina looks at Akria necklace, "Where to get that?" She looks down and smiles at it, "Bakashi bought it for me he has the other half." Kushina wiggles her eyebrows at me, I turn away with a blush.

Minato-sensei laughs, "Well it matches your Kekkei Genkai." I get confused, "You have a Kekkei Genkai." Akria looks at me, "I actually have two the yin-yang eyes it's basically like the sharigan but allows me to use all the elements, then the Hozuki Kekkei Genkai lets me bend blood and make weapons."

I stare wide-eyed not sure how to respond. "Any way see you later scarecrow I had fun today." She walks out with Minato and Kushina leaving me there in my thoughts. Just how strong is Akria what is she really capable of.

Akria POV
We go inside there house and I jump on the couch while they sit on the other couch. "So what you want to talk about." They both look at each other then back at me, "What would you do if some one wanted to adopt you."

I look at Minato-sensei, "It depends on who it is other than that I'm cool." Kushina smiles cheekily, "Well would you mind becoming my daughter." I stare in disbelief, "W-what you guys want to adopt me." They both grin at me while Minato shows me adoption papers. "Yes I would love to have you as my daughter but you are going to keep you last name so you will be safe from my enemies."

I stare in shocked they really want to make me there daughter. "So do you say Akria." I jump over the little table onto them knocking the couch backwards. "Of course you guys can adopt me." We sit up and they give me a tight huge and I gladly return it.

After a couple minutes we stand and I pick up the couch. "So what do I call you guys now." Kushina points to herself "Call me mama, ma, mom, or mommy." The Minato smiles at me "You can call me pa, papa, dad." I nod my head, "Well I'm going to go home." Before I make it to the front door I get pulled back by my shirt. "No no young lady you will be staying in this house now."

I point to the door, "But what about my clothes." Dad smiles and pushes me up stairs, "This is your room now, and your stuff is her already." I stare at the room the walls were painted blue and above the bed was the Namikaze, Uzamaki, Yanka, and Hozuki symbols painted on it.

I turn and give them a big hug, "Arigato mom and dad." They huge me back and dad ruffles my hair. "All right go to sleep young lady I the hokage said you have a mission tomorrow." I nod my head, "Hai" they walk out of the room and I jump on the bed. I smile and grab the necklace today was a great day. I fall asleep happy with my life right now