Nightmares and the regret

Akria dream POV
I was standing in a field wind blowing I look around for anyone. "Hey is anyone there." Then everything changes body's everywhere, body it was everyone I couldn't save.

Then a figure half crushed appears in front of me it was goggles. "Why didn't you save us!" Tears start to come out of my eyes, "I tried my best goggles to get to you I swear!"

He gives me a heated glare, "Ya right your just to weak to save anyone." Then a lot of dead leaf shinobi all bloody stand next to him. "Ya your useless you couldn't save us." "Why didn't you save me."

I hold my ears and start repeating, "Shut up, shut up!" Then Danzo appears with members of his root and they stab me in the stomach. "The leaf doesn't have any use for you."

(End of Dream)

I wake up in a cold sweat my eyes burning with tears my eyes. I look around and breath in relief and look at the clock it was 4:40 in the morning.

I get up and head to the bathroom splashing water in my face. I look at myself and see bags under my eyes, it's barely noticeable since my skins darker. I know I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep, so its best if I just work out and work on my chains.

Mom gave me some scrolls and has been teaching me while dads been helping me with my speed. The only down side to my change is I'm more curvy I use to be a 33b cup now I'm a 12 1/2 year old who wears a 33c.

I got new clothes since I'm taller and pull out a neon green hoodie with a black sports bra and leggings, then neon green shoes with my hair up.
(How her outfit looks like)

I walk out and head to mom and dad's room, I only see mom which means dad is still working

I walk out and head to mom and dad's room, I only see mom which means dad is still working. I miss her on the head and close the door. I walk downstairs and grab an apple, walking outside the sun just now raising.

I finish the apple as soon as I arrive at training ground 66 nobody uses it because its to dangerous I guess. I decide to do 500 laps around the training ground on one hand.

Maybe after I can try and make a new jutsu using my chains. I can feel eyes on me will shit that old man and dad are watching me with that crystal ball and I can feel Pervy-sage.

Well I know I'm going to get lectured later but oh well I'm totally ok nothings wrong.

Minato POV
I look at Akria as she starts her work out something is definitely wrong with her. Lord third and Jiraiya-sensei look concern, "How long did you say she's been waking up early Minato." I sigh, "About a week now since she got out of the hospital."

Jiraya-sensei looks at us, "Maybe this is already to much pressure for her." Lord third nods his head, "Maybe your right Jiraiya it may be to much for a 12 year old."

I look at her as she makes chakra chains and adds lighing and it destroys a bolder. She jumps up and down cheering, I give a sad smile. "Maybe your both right, it could already be time to retire her."