Minato-sensei team

Minato POV
I'm glad Obito, Rin, and Kakashi passed tho I know they need work. I clap my hands together, "Okay guys I am going to introduce you to one of my old students." They look at each other and Rin looks at me, "Minato-sensei you had other students." I smile and nod my head, "Yes I do, well she is more like a daughter to me and my wife."

I start walking to the little river I know Kushina and Akria are at with team 7 behind me. We get closer than I hear Kushina, "Wow that was awesome ya'know." I look over and see Akria sparing agains to girls and I walk over to Kushina.

"Hey Kushina ill like you to met my team, guys introduce yourself." "I'm Rin Norha" then Obito smiles big,"Im Obito Uchiha." Then Kakashi looks bored "Kakashi Hatake." Kushina smiles, "Nice to met you im Minatos wife ya'know."

I look back to Akria and yell, "Hey come met my team like you promised." She looks over at me and as soon as she does she gets kicked into a tree breaking it. The girl who kicked her scratches her head sheepishly, I notice she has black hair with green eyes and looks maybe 13.

Then the other girl just stands there shaking her head. She has black hair with blue eyes she looks 14. Kushina hits me on my head, "You should know not to yell at her when she is sparing ya'know." Akria comes out of the tree line grumbling with her hand glowing red on her side.

(How Chiho looks)

(How Akrame looks like)

She stands next to me and looks at my team

She stands next to me and looks at my team. I'm about to say something but Rin gasp, "Your that anbu we met yesterday!!" I see Kakashi glare daggers at Akria and Akria just looking bored at him. I clear my throat, "Akria how do you know them."

She shrugs, "Gramps brought them to base and made me take my mask of in front of them." I sigh, "Well who are these to with you." She gets a goofy grin, she called them over and they stand in front of me. The one black hair smiles at me, "I'm Chiho Suzuki." The other smiles at me as well, "I'm Akrame Suzuki."

Than Akria jumps on her back, "And as a proper introduction I'm Akria Yanka Hozuki." Kushina grabs Akria and squishes her in a bear hug. "Your just to cute ya'know." I look at the two girls, "What is she to yall exactly?" They look at each other and smile at me.

"Well she is head of all Anbu but she is like our little sister." I smile at them and then get an idea on how I can show my team true team work. "Hey would you three be willing to spar against my team." They look at each other and shrug, "Sure Minato-sensei will go easy so we don't hurt them tho."

Timeskip

We stand on the training field my team stands on one side. Obito trying to impress Rin runs at them by himself. Akrame looks at Chiho and Akria and they nod at each other. Obito releases a fireball but Chiho stand in front of the others and does a one handed jutsu and lets out water bullets steam goes everywhere we can't see.

Then I hear Akrame, "Wind realese: Wind breakthrough!" A huge wind blows away the steam and I see Akria right in front of him and she punch him square in the face. I can tell my team needs a lot of work.

Akria POV
As soon as I punch goggles I fell chakra behind me and I jump making Rectangles miss. I land right next to Akrame and Chiho and say, "Hey guys I got an idea for another song." They both smile at me and Chiho giggles, "We should try to go easy there just genin." I shurg, "Lets see what they got after all they are my generation."

Scarecrow comes behind Akrame and before he can punch her she ducks and Chiho punch him to me and I punch him back to his teammates. We take things to the offensive and run in a start line. This seems to confuse them it looks like Chiho was going to punch rectangles but she jumps over her head.

That's when she pulls the chakra strings tying her up. Next was Obito me and Akrame zigzag confusing him, using it against him he Akrame hit his pressure point. I send a clone under ground and I 'attack' scarecrow.

After I get him where I want hands shoot out of the ground and pull him under. My clone poofs away and I sigh bored and hit the ground letting him out ,while Chiho and Akrame get the other two. We stand next to Minato-sensei and I close my eyes. "So Akria what do you think." I point to Chiho, "Well they lack teamwork." Then I point to Akrame, "They lack stealth and suck at chakra control." And I open my eyes and look at them I point to goggles, "You wanted to show of for rectangles and were reckless." Then I point at rectangles,"You were to distracted paying action to scarecrow that you didn't see the chakra strings." Then I point to scarecrow, "You are very arragont that you thought you were better than us." I point to myself, Chiho, and Akrame.

"You three seem to forget that we are anbu and you already look ruff and that wasn't our full strength." I look at Minato-sensei, "You going to have to really work on teamwork." He ruffles my hair, "I will oh before I forget in your extra time could you show Rin medical jutsu."

I tilt my head, "Eh whose Rin and why me." He sweat-drops and points to Rectangles, "And I ask you since your just as good as Lady Tsuanda." I hear a gasp and look at rectangles, "Luck you learned from the best medical ninja in the world!"

I laugh a little, "You should be happy its me and not her, I don't think you could survive her training." I shiver a little then Chiho jumps on me, "Akria why don't we do a bond fire and invite genin to met them."

I sigh and look at Akrame she only shrugs. I look at Minato-sensei, "You guys can come to a bond-fire that use three normally do and invite other genin if you want or jounin whoever." He smiles, "Sure is it were you always go." I nod my head, "Ill invite the other sensei and there teams." I proof away with Akrame and Chiho as we plan for tomorrow.

This feels like it's going to be interesting. With that we all fall asleep in my apartment.