Writing a letter and emergency

Akria POV

It has been about three weeks since I have seen everyone, three weeks were I have killed so many people. I stare at the flame of my fire, I had received a letter from mom she said scarecrow was going to take part in the jounin exams. I'll write him a letter to wish him luck and let him now I'm still alive. I snap back to reality when I hear a cry from a hawk over head, I whistle and it fly's down and lands on my arm. I take the letter off of its leg and unwrap it and began to read.

EMERGENCY

Akria the one of our lines is being over run you must stop them at all cost they must not break through. The location is on your map get there as fast as you can and save your fellow shinobi. Many people are counting on you Akria, but still be careful and we may have a way to end this war. And as soon as you get back I'll treat you to ramen, and the anbu will be glad to have there head back. Be safe my child

From, Third Hokage

I throw the letter into the fire and put it out and grab my bag and start running in that direction. I haven't been sleeping well, maybe its because I miss my bed or just home. I sigh I really want this war to end soon, so many lifes already lost it needs to stop. I push chakra into my legs making me run fast I hope I make it in time

Fugaku POV
I'm an Uchiha an elite but my unit is being over run and I barely have any chakra left. "Everyone fall back retreat!" We all start running back but the Kumo ninja are giving chase at this rate we will all be killed. I can't be killed I have to get back to Itachi and Mikoto.

As I'm running back a just barely make out a figure running at the enemy. I come to a stop when I fell a huge chakra spike and everyone else stops as well. I move to the front of the crowd and turn on my sharigan.

Its one of our anbu but why would the hokage send one anbu. My second in comand gasp, "Fugaku-sama that's the head of anbu." I look back with interest she is strong but I can we her hold back a large portion back.

She gets stab in the leg and arm but unlike a normal shinobi she pulls them out and throws them back at a fast speed. I feel another spike in chakra coming from her and I go wide-eyed at her Sussano is she an Uchiha?

Akria POV
My leg and arm hurt but I have to keep going. A let out a large amount of chakra and activated my Sussano and I must say it looks badass.
(Her Sussano is a dark green)

I activate my Hozuki eye and blood starts forming into a large sword

I activate my Hozuki eye and blood starts forming into a large sword. I then make hand signs and the sword starts spraking with lighting and fire. I look at them all and swing my arm down bringing the Sussanos arm down on them all.

A huge and comes up and blows the ground splits open. There were hundreds dead and the once who survive ran terrified of my power but that was 75%.  I fall to my knees and push my mask to the side of my head and cough out blood.

I wipe the blood of my mouth and put my mask back on. I stand up and walk back through the crowd and open it and wrap my leg and shoulder. I ignore them as I heal my wounds and I see feet in front of me, I look up and see an Uchiha great just what I need.

Fugaku POV
I stand in front of the anbu and she appears to be a young girl. "What is your anbu name and you position." She groans, "My anbu name is Black wolf and Im the head of anbu." She stands up and grabs he backpack and looks at us. "The hokage wants you to rest and recover there will be a group of renforcments on the way." 

 I put a hand on her shoulder and point away from the other shinobi, she follows behind and when we are fair enough we stop. "Are you an Uchiha." She sighs and removes her mask, "My real name is Akria Yanka Hozuki so no Fugaku." I glance at her and look away, "Thank you for coming we wouldn't have lived if you didn't, and I wouldn't be able to see my family." She pats my back, "Don't worry about it, I will always try and save my fellow shinobi even if it cost me my life." 

I smirk at her and she walks away, "Maybe Ill see you after the war Fugaku and I could meet you family." I watch as she dissappers in a black flash and I walk back keeping my emotionless face, "Everyone get rest you deserve it." I sit down and look at the sky, maybe with that girl there in the leaf, there is hope for the Uchiha.

Timeskip (back at the leaf)

Kakashi POV

It had been three weeks since Akria left and its kinda been boring with out her here. We were at the bridge waiting for Minato-sensei to show up he was running late. He poofs right in front of us and smiles at us. "Sorry I'm late I had to calm Kushina down." Obito looks at him confused, "Eh why what happen?" Gives a big grin, "One of Akria's frogs showed up with a letter." I smile under my mask, so she is alright and still alive.

Rin and Obito start to spar and i sit under a tree watching, Minato-sensei walks up to me and hands me a paper. "Its from Akria she wrote you a letter." I take it and open it ready to see what she wrote.

Dear Scarecrow

 I'm still alive and kicking so don't worry. Mom told me you're going to do the jounin exams, you must be excited. Anyway sorry if my writing is sloppy I got stabbed in the sholuder but don't worry I'm find. Hope you're doing will and not being a big ass,umm not sure how to end this so just picture me waving at you akwardly and smiling. I'll see you after the war

From an awesome person

I smile at the letter an put it in my pocket. I stand and walk next to Minato-sensei, "Hope her letter made you want to pass this after noon." I nod my head and look at the sky as the wind blows. I hope you will be okay Akria