Escort Mission

Akria POV

I get waken up by someone shaking me and much to my displeaser i open my eyes to see a smiling Kushina. " You have to get up or your going to be late ya'know." I swing my legs over the side of the bed and grab my uniform and head to the bathroom. Five mintures later I come down and see mom sitting on the couch, I grab an apple and go to give her a hug. "By mom Ill see you later." She kisses the top of my forehead, "Ill be at the training grounds taking lunch to your father go by there before you leave." I nod my head and walk out of the door and run to the Hokage office.

As soon as i enter I get on one knee and right next to me is Chiho and Akrame. "This is Black wolf, silver sparrow, and lighting fox they will escort you." We stand up and look at the Hokage, "You three will escort the Fire dynimo back to his home, black wolf your in charge as always." I nod my head and turn to the others, "Meet at the gate in thirty."  With that I poof to my room and start packing extra weapons and grabbing my katanas. I walk towards training ground 7, as I get closer I can see mom arguing with goggles and the others just watching.

I sweat-drop and move my mask to the side of my head. "I'm am I interrupting anything." All there heads snap towards me and I get squished in a hug I can barely hear Kushina. "Kawai." As soon as she lets go I hunch over gasping for air.

Minato pats my back and ask, "What are you doing her." I stand up, "I just came to tell you guys I have to escort the fire dynamo back to his home." As soon as I said that they start going through my bag.

I sigh as they hand it back to me. They both squish me in a hug. "Be careful and come home safe." I smile, "Don't worry ill come back in one piece." I'm about to walk away but someone speaks. "Minato-sensei is it okay if I walk her to the gate." I look back at scarecrow confused. Dad smiles at him, "Sure Kakashi just hurry back." I look at mom and she winks at me, now I'm just confused.

We walk in silence to the gates, "So how long is your mission going to take." I shrug, "Maybe 3 days max depends if we run into anyone." I see my team waiting and I start walking away from him. Before I get far he grabs my wrist and pulls me into him.

"Just be careful okay." I can't help but blush, "O-okay scarecrow ill see you when I get back." Run to my teammates and the carriage start walking away. I turn around and with a huge grin wave bye to him.

Timeskip 1 day

I was walking next to the carriage we were like an hour away from our safe point. I gave Chiho and Akrame one of my special kunai just in case we got sperated. Its quite until the dynamo pokes his head put and looks at me. "Exactly how old are you, and what your position in anbu." I reply in a bored voice, "I am 12 years old and head of all anbu sir."

Before he responses I shush him and close my eyes. I open them fast and grab my katana and deflect multiple shurkin. "Sparrow, Fox get him out of her." They both hesitate but do as they are ordered. As soon as they run down the path shinobi from Kumo come down. I pull out my katanas and look at the two in front. It looks like I'm facing the tag team of Kumo, ya its a dream come true.

"If I'm not mistaken your are the famous tag team Killer Bee and A." A smirks at me, "And by your mask your the leafs famous Black Wolf." He looks at the others, "You guys stay out of this." Killer Bee starts rapping? "Bro don't be a fool ya fool."  As soon as I blink I get sent flying to trees.

My mask chips of on the right eye making it visable. I stand up and take out my special kunai and throw it everywhere and I take off my weights. He smirks at me again and I growl a little and appear right next to him and punch him in his face.

The impact makes a huge crater but before I can get away he yells "Iron gallet!" I bring my arms up and I hear I cracks go through my right arm. I slide across the ground but I slowly get up. He growls at me, "How are you still standing you should be dead now." I activate my yin-yang eyes and laugh at him. "I'd be damed if someone like you takes me down!" I realse my Sussano and he smirks, "Lets end this then." Lighting surrounds him and we rush at eachother, the ground cracks under us and dirt flies everywhere.

I stand there panting holding my right arm and my left leg breathing, as the dust clears I see A on the ground unconsuise. I turn to walk away but I look back at the Kumo ninja, "Tell him he is alive because of me." with that i flash away and land on my knees next to a worried Akrame and Chiho. 

Chiho POV
Akria landed right next to us all bloodied and bruised. She takes of her mask and it missing a cunck on the right side. She takes out bandages and rapps her arm and leg and takes a shirt out of her bag and makes it were she can rest her arm in it.

She stand up slowly and smiles at us, "Did you guys get him her ok." Akrame sighs, "Yes you idiot thanks to you." She laughs, "I may be an idiot but you love me." I just hug her gentle and she pats my back. The door opens and the fire dynamo comes in, he looks at us. "May I know the names of you three brave and young anbu." Akrame steps forward and bows, "I'm Akrame Suzuki.

I follow her example, "I'm Chiho Suzuki." Akria just shrugs her shoulders , "I'm Akria Yanka Hozuki." He bows to us and we just stand there awkwardly, "Is there anything you need before you leave?" Akria shakes her head, "No the sooner we get back the better."

"But Akria you need crutches." She looks at me and shakes her head, "Nah my leg is fine Chiho ill just have a little limp." We bow and put or mask back on and start walking on the path. "So Akria who was it that attacked us." She laughs, "The future Rakikage and I beat him." Akrame chuckles, "It looks like he knocked you around too."

I throw my arms around them and laugh. "We will always stick together right guys." Akria smiles, "Of course thats what a family does right." Akrame sighs, "Lets just get back so I can sleep.  Akria mumbles under her breath, "Lazy ass." But I guess Akrame head and she growls, "What did you say."

Akria starts run limping and Akrame takles her and they start fighting on the ground. I get a tick mark on my forehead and jump on both of them. This is going to be a long trip back.