Disaster

Akira Pov (9 months later Oct 10)
I chew my pen stressing out, "Akira you've had the location checked and a million traps set up around it. Everything's going to be fine." I glance at Shizuka wanting to believe him but something just isn't sitting right with me. Then I get put into a head lock, "He's right Akira so stop stressing you'll get gray hairs."

I shove Akrame playfully and smile slightly at Chiho, "Ya ya you guys are right its just that these last 9 months have went by too fast." I look at the time and gasp, "Shit Biwako-sama is going to kill me! Bye I'll see you guys later!" I quickly find Kaa-chans charka signature and teleport there, only to get smacked in the head. "Akira you're two minutes late." I hold my head in pain and glare playfully at Kaa-chan whose snickering at me. I stick my tounge out at her as we both follow behind Biwako-sama.

After a few minutes we run into Aunt Mikoto who was holding little Sasuke-kun. I ignore them and smile cheekily at Sasuke, making faces at him trying to get him to laugh. And beam with pride when he gives me a gummy smile.

"Akira come along."

I give Aunt Mikoto a side hug careful not to hurt him. "Bye. Tell Itachi I'll be by tomorrow to help him with his training." She smiles sweetly at me, " I will, be safe Akira." I nod with a small smile and jog to catch up to them. But the bad feeling only grows in my stomach.

(Timeskip)

I wipe my tears and laugh, its over I'm a big sister now. Then I struggle to suppress a snort when Biwako-sama moves away from Tou-chan, "Ah Ah the mother gets to hold the child first." His head snaps over to me and pulls me into his embrace causing me to tense up. "You're a big sister now Akria." My body finally snaps out of it and I wrap my arms around his torso, "And you have someone else to teach."

I wipe my tears, "Akira please come and help me clean this little one up."

"Hai Biwako-sama."

We head towards the other side of the room when there's a sharp pain in my stomach. I look down seeing the kunai, then back up seeing the sharingan blazing threw. I collapse on the floor and hold my hand over my stomach coughing out small amounts of blood. I growl slowly and manage to get a punch on the guy seeing as he thought I was dead. Before I can react he's by Kaa-chan and the place explodes.

I collapse on my knees as Akrame crouches next to me and Chiho along with Shizuka rush over. "What the hell happened Akira!" Hissing lowly I manage to stand slowly, "We where attacked, there after the nine-tails. Mobilize all Anbu forces, evacuation is our top priority." Shizuka trys to step towards me, but I give him a cold glare. "That's an order!" He nods and disappears.

"What about the nine-tails..." Chiho ask in a soft voice and I push all my emotions down. "I will deal with it myself and before you say anything Akrame I need you to evacuation the civilians who are to close to the beast. And Chiho go inform lord third and protect him, you know how he gets." I slip my mask on, "Just be careful baka." I nod just as I sense Tou-chan signature right outside the village along with that man's. I have a job to do and I'm not going to fail.

??? POV
I shake my head at Tou-san as i hold onto Kaa-san, "No im not leaving you guys!"

"Damn it Iruka its a parents job to protect there kids!" Then an anbu lands next to me, and grabs me. I thrash around in her grasp, "Let me go!" But she just ignores me and I begin to sob. Why did you have to leave me Kaa-san, Tou-san.

Back to Akira

Pain shoots threw all my body as the nine-tails managers to hit me with one of its tails. I crash threw multiple buildings and push myself up slowly. "I knew you could use some help." I whirl around and find a smiling Shizuka.

"What the hell I told yo-!"

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to let you take a tailed beast on by yourself." I shake my head with a sigh, "Fine but don't do anything stupid." He was about to say something else there's a small cry for help. We both rush for towards it, finding a small girl with her leg stuck under some rubble. I gently grab her leg with one hand and start to move rubble. "Its going to be okay." Her eyes widen, "Watch out!" I don't have time to turn so I cover her with my body.

"Y-You okay?" I turn around and see Shizuka with a claw right in his chest. The nine-tails pulls back and Shizuka collapse, I quickly get the girls foot out and make a clone to take her to safety. I collapse next to Shizuka blood already pooling around him. "Damn it!" I pump charka into my hands and hover over the large hole. "A-Akira stop.." I shake my head furiously unable to speak due to the lump in my throat.

He weakly grabs my hands, "I-Its okay save youre s-strength. Your the only real defense t-they have." He cups my cheek and I squeeze my eyes shut, "D-Dont beat yourself up o-over it please. I-Im glad I got to be with y-you even if it was a short w-while. I l-love y-you....." His hands fall limp and I open my eyes, heart hurting. A hand gently squeezes my shoulder, "Go Akira I've got him." With that I jump onto a stable roof and charge right at the nine-tails, rage overflowing my body.

"Susanoo!"

I tackle the stupid fox to the ground, it thrashes around trying to get me off. But I manage to get a strong grip on it. I have to get it out the village its already destroyed enough. So I do the only thing I can think of at the moment. I throw it right outside the wall and teleport right there. My Susanoo disappears seeing as I'm running low on charka. Just then the damn think starts charging up a beast bomb. Luckily Tou-chan appears with a look in his eyes, I don't like that look.

I teleport right next to both my parents, charka exhaustion taking it toll. Me and Kaa-chan manage to use our charka chains to restain and make a barrier keeping the fox in. I gasp when I sense her charka levels, "K-Kaa-chan let me.." She take one of my hands into hers and mustard up a slight smile, "Its okay sweety theres nothing really to be done. Help me draw him in okay." I nod meekily as Tou-chan closes his eyes, "I'm going to split the nine-tails into two , sealing half with me and the other into Naruto." I immediately try to protest but instead started to cough violently, little spots of blood coming up.

His eyes sadden, "First that masked man attacked the village and wants to send the world into chaos....I believe both of you will be the ones to stop him. You two my children are the ones from prophecy that will save the world!" I slowly stand on shaking legs, "No Tou-chan its my job to protect you and Kaa-chan even with my life so let me do the seal." He shakes his head, "And its a fathers job to protect his children. I know I'm asking a lot but I need you to watch over the village and you're little brother he's got a tough road ahead of him."

I hold back my tears, "Hai Tou-chan." I hate how my voice cracks and squeeze my eyes shut as he uses the Reaper Death seal. Then slowly open them as he summons the shrine table and places Naruto onto it. Everything then slows down and pain shoots right threw my left shoulder seeing as the nine-tails claw is in it. Tou-chan summons Gerotora.

"Gerotora I'm giving you the key to Narutos seal. Take it to Jiraiya-sensei immediately and store it with him!"

"I'll leave right now!"

My jaw tightens as they both say there first and last words to Naruto. Damn it if I wasn't so weak we could all watch him grow up! "Akira don't blame yourself my sweet girl." I look at Kaa-chan with teary eyes, "You're going to grow up so beautiful and strong. Don't get too reckless now you're little brother is going to need you. Don't let anyone bring you down and be the first female hokage for the both of us dattebane."

I nod just as Tou-chan completes the seal and we all fall onto the ground. My eyes begin to fell heavy as I barely make out Lord thirds face. Chiho was saying something but I'm just so tired. I failed again.....