Confrontation

Akria POV
I was holding Itachi close to me and I could hear voices in the room. "Mikoto come on your going to wake them up." I heard a click that sounded like a camera. "Ahh Fugaku I have to get this its to cute to pass up."

I sit up careful not to wake up a sleeping Itachi. I rub my eyes and look at a smirking Fugaku and a crazy smiling Mikoto. I look at the clock and it shows its 9 in the morning.

I stare at it in shocked I actually manage to sleep without nightmares. I get up and grab my jacket and kiss Itachi on the forehead as the two watch me. We head downstairs as I head to the door, I was about to walk out when I get pulled back by my collar.

"Oh no young lady your eating breakfast first." I was about to say something but she had a look that said 'try and argue see what happens.' I sit down and start eating the oatmeal and blueberry, I go wide-eyes at how good it is. I swallow, "This is so good ya'know." I slap my hand over my mouth as Mikoto giggles at me, "It looks like you got your mothers verbal tick too." Then she does a 180 mood change, "No fair I wish you were my daughter." Me and Uncle just sweat-drop at her we continue eating when an Uchiha comes in panting.

"Fugaku-sama there's anbu in the compound causing trouble." I stand up along with Uncle and I look at him, "I'm coming with you." He nods at me and looks at Mikoto, "Stay here and watch Itachi." She hugs us both, "You two be careful."

We take off jogging to where there is a crowd I push through to see two anbu I have never seen before. They were yelling at an old lady, "Your kidding me you Uchiha are a worthless spilling your drink on me." The other spits on her and some Uchiha were going to attack them.

And the anbu laugh, "What you guys can't hit us but we can hit you." They were about to hit the lady but I appear in front of them and grab there fist. Bangs cover my face as the growl at me, "Move out of the way little girl were anbu part of the elite." I don't say anything and they try to hit me, I dodge and sweep there legs from under them.

I us my chains and make them sit up and face me. I glare at them, "You are not fit to be anbu your a disgrace." They laugh, "Oh I'm so scared look I'm shaking." I cross my arms in front of my chest and turn my yin-yang eyes. "What are your names and who even made you anbu." The one with a dog mask laughes, "Ya like we have to tell you, your weak and have no authority over us."

I burst into a fit of laughter and turn my back to them while I  summon a scroll. I make the tiger sign and whisper, "Release" and pull out my wolf mask and put it on and face them with my eyes glowing brightly throw them.

They pale as they recognized the mask  it has many scatches but its one of a kind. "Y-your Black wolf the head of anbu and a hero in the war taking down an army of 500 shinobi by yourself."

I smirk and remove my mask, "Oh so you know my mask, good now tell me your names and who in the hell made you anbu."

There shaking in fear now, "I'm jaguar and his dog, Danzo just made us anbu." I growl of course that bastard is trying to start trouble with the Uchiha!! I stand up and take off there mask and put it in a different pouch. "W-wait what are you doing with our mask." I look at them with a heated glare and hatred. They flinch and I release them, "Like I said you are not fit to be anbu, using your authority to pick on them."

An angry aura comes off of me and my hair starts to fly everywhere. "Your are worthless not even worthy of being a shinobi, and as anbu you are supposed to protect the people of the village not use it and harm them." They turn pale at my angry and I point to the compound gate "Leave now." They scramble over eachother and run I turn to the old lady but before I can help her a hand grabs my wrist, I look to met a sharigan and look at it bored.