Chapter 1: N.E.G.

After a few weeks of Zawyer's presidency rebellions started to rise. Zawyer wasn't much of a good president. He was very corrupt. The citizens nor Congress could do anything about it. A few days into his presidency all governments fell except the U.S. Government. Zawyer decided that he ran the world because he was the only one in power left. Nobody argued since it was true. Since Zawyer made the world his own government Congress had zero power at all. They were just there. Rebellions rose and fell after those few weeks. Ray and Renee made a rebellion of their own, while Lexan made his business a supply place for rebellions around the world.

"God this world has gone to crap." Ray said. "It sure has. Right when we get out of college too!" Renee said. "I know right. Such a coincidence isn't it?" Ray said. "Boy it sure is!" Renee said jokingly. Renee's phone started to ring. "How is your phone ringing?" Ray asked. "Lexan set up a Wi-Fi connection. It's extremely protected. It's so protective that not even the N.E.G. can get into it!" Renee said. "Ok. One, why wasn't I told about this, and two, what's N.E.G.?" Ray asked. "What's with all the questions?" Renee asked jokingly. "Just answer my questions sis...Don't bring that stupid thing you called me when we were children!" Ray said getting annoyed. "Oh don't you mean "questioholic?" Renee asked jokingly and while giggling. "Please just answer my questions!" Ray said annoyed. "Fine. Lexan didn't want to tell you. You use too much data, and N.E.G. stands for New Earth Government." Renee said. "Thanks for answering!" Ray said still annoyed. "You're welcome. Oh wait I forgot about the phone call!" Renee said in a bit of panic. The person was still trying to call. She answered the phone. "Hello? Who's this?" Renee asked. "Hey Renee! It's me, Max!" Max said over the phone. "Oh hey Max! You finally got a phone I see!" Renee said happy. "Yes I did! Lexan wants you to come back to base. He has something for both of you." Max said. "Ok. Bye Max!" Renee said. "Bye!" Max said hanging up. "Lexan wants us back at base. He has something for us." Renee told Ray. "Yes a surprise!" Ray said excited.