Epilogue

"So this is how the war ends." Sam said. "Well dad. I never thought these words would ever come out of my mouth. You're a hero." Lexan said. "I never thought I'd hear those words either!" Sam said. Both laughed and talked to each other some more. James, Tony, Michelle, and Elias set up a memorial for the fallen soldiers. "Today we are here to honor the fallen soldiers that have died both in the battle against The Deity and the battle against the New Earth Government. Everyone that has fallen was a hero. We will also honor the fallen N.E.G. soldiers. They may not of been on our side, but they were lives too, so they deserved to be honored as well. Even if they fought for the wrong side." James said. Everyone worked together to write names on the memorial. There were thousands, possibly millions, of names on there. "We will come here every year to honor everyone. Unless we are in another solar system or galaxy. Right now we need to start rebuilding. And since he lead the rebellion that brought us to victory Lexan will be our new world leader." James said. Everyone cheered and placed flowers at the memorial.

"So Renee you doing okay?" Lexan asked. "I'm doing fine." Renee said. "So you're not affected by Ray's death?" Lexan asked. "Don't remind me of him. He was a traitor." Renee said. "Let's just try to forget about him." Lexan said. "I'll never forget." Renee said. "Well just don't think about it. We need to focus on rebuilding." Lexan said. "Well then let's go help rebuild." Renee said. "I'll find you again Ray. And when I do you're actually going to be dead!" Renee thought angrily.