Chapter 9: Lexington, Illinois

"Lexington is up ahead sir!" Caleb said to Lexan. "I can't wait to show those government bastards who's boss!" Lexan said confidently. They drove into the town of Lexington. The government building was obvious to see. It was the only skyscraper in the town. "Ok I have the plans. Let's meet in the one abandoned house near the edge of town." Renee said over a communicator to Lexan. "Ok we'll meet you there!" Lexan said to Renee. Everyone started driving to that abandoned house. Lexan got there after Renee and Ray got there. They all waited for everyone else to get there. It took a few minutes, but everyone got there unharmed. "Ok men let's head inside the house." Lexan said. As everyone headed inside the house Lexan saw a sign. The sign said "A home of six friends!" "How sad. The people that lived here must be dead. It seems they had a good friendship. This is what the world has come to..." Lexan thought. He then went inside to help think the plan out. "Ok so the plan is made right?" Lexan asked. "The plan is sneak in right?" Renee asked. "Yes. Barging in won't work. There's too much security. We would be killed instantly." Lexan said. "Ok so it's final. The plan is sneak in." Renee said.

"Sir I think we spotted the Nevada Rebellion." Chicago told Zawyer. "Good.  That rebellion in Tokyo seems to be rising. Tell some soldiers to take them out." Zawyer said. "Will do sir." Chicago said. Chicago sent a message to the place in Japan nearest to Tokyo that has working technology. "N.E.G. soldiers in Japan. We need you to go to Tokyo to destroy a rebellion. If you destroy it successfully then you all get a pay raise." Chicago said. He then sent the message. "Good job Chicago. That's why you're my assistant. You're a loyal hard worker." Zawyer said. "Thanks boss! Just doing my job!" Chicago said happily. "Now let's get rid of that Nevada Rebellion!" Zawyer said.