Chapter 4: Rebellions

Ray, Renee, and Lexan got done setting everything up. They set up flags, put logos down, and got shut down tech back on. Lexan set up security cameras around the building. Ruby and Ray fixed up some broken computers in different rooms in the building. Everyone went inside and put their weapons in the armory. Everyone went into the new bedroom set up and went to sleep. Ray and Renee were lookout when everyone else was asleep. They went outside and set up a few defense turrets outside. They went back inside and looked at the screen for a bit more. After about 20 minutes Ray fell asleep in his chair. Renee didn't do anything and kept watch. After about an hour Renee was getting tired. "C'mon Renee what if something happens?" Renee thought to keep herself awake. Just then the turrets at the front of the building detected something, but then they went back to normal. "What the...?" Renee thought to herself. Renee got up from her chair and shook Ray awake. "Ugh...What going on...?" Ray asked tired. "I think there's something outside." Renee said. "Well go get the others and then we'll check it out." Ray said slowly getting up. Renee walked into the bedroom. "There's something outside!" Renee yelled to wake everyone up. Everyone jumped up and grabbed a weapon. They then walked outside.

"Whatever is out here show yourself!" Caleb commanded. One soldier was inside watching the cameras. The cameras suddenly shut off. Same with the turrets. "Cameras and turrets just got shut off sir!" The soldier said through a communicator. "Try to turn them back on!" Caleb said back. "Can't sir! Power throughout the facility has gone out!" The soldier said. "Look for the thing that is responsible!" Caleb commanded. "Yes sir!" The soldier said enthusiastically. Everyone kept looking for what was responsible for the outage. They kept looking, but then Lexan heard a familiar voice. "Hello there Lexan!" The familiar voice said. "How are you here?!" Lexan asked surprised. "Is that how to greet your father Lexan?" The person asked.