Chapter 10: Breaking In

"Ok men. We're going into dangerous territory! Most of us may not come out alive!" Lexan said. "None of us are going to die. Renee and I are the only people sneaking in." Ray said to Lexan. "Hm. True. Now we need to get in there. What's the way through?" Lexan asked. "Vents. That's the only way. Back of the building. No security. Just the vents." Renee said. "Good thing there's no security there. Good luck in there." Lexan said.

"Sir!" Chicago came running up to Zawyer. "What is it?" Zawyer asked. "I found the Nevada Rebellion!" Chicago said excitingly. "Well what are you waiting for? Call an attack on those fuckers!" Zawyer commanded. "Yes sir!" Chicago said enthusiastically. Chicago walked to the communicator and sent a message to the government building in Lexington. "Ok men! The Nevada Rebellion has been last spotted going into Lexington! Go get em!" Chicago commanded. "Yes sir!" A soldier said from the communicator.

"Move it!" Renee said annoyed at Ray as they crawled through the vents. "Hey you know how to crawl through vents! This is my first time!" Ray said. "Well I crawled faster on my first try, so move it!" Renee said even more annoyed. "Shush! We're supposed to be sneaking not arguing with each other on who has vent crawling training and who doesn't!" Ray said annoyed. "Fine. I'll stop." Renee said. They kept crawling through the vents. They were looking to go to the top floor. They were crawling through the vents for a few minutes. They were starting to get bored and tired. "How big is this place?!" Ray asked annoyed. "A little smaller than the Empire State Building." Renee said. "My god..." Ray said annoyed and tired. They kept crawling for a few more minutes. "Oh my god...Let's just get out of the vents and take the elevator..." Ray said tired. "Good idea...This is getting really annoying..." Renee said agreeing with Ray. They both sneakily got out of the vents. There were surprisingly no soldiers around. "Man our luck is rising isn't it?" Ray whispered to Renee. "It sure is!" Renee whispered happily. Both of them walked into an elevator with no one in it. They got into it and went to the top floor. "This plan might actually work!" Renee said happily. "I sure do hope it does." Ray said. "Hey show some optimism Ray! It's working well so far!" Renee said to him. "Eh. You're right." Ray said. The elevator got to the top. "I can't wait to get all that tech! We'll win quickly with it on our side!" Renee said joyfully. "Hell yeah!" Ray said joyfully also. The elevator doors opened. On the other side was tons of N.E.G. soldiers. "I knew it! I just fucking knew it!" Ray said angrily.