Chapter 16: The Room

Leonard walked into the room. Inside the room was tons of prototype technology. More than any other room. "Weird. I've never seen this room before." Leonard said. "So they kept it secret behind a wall?" Shinsuke asked. "It seems so." Leonard said. "Fascinating." Shinsuke said. Ayami and Hiroka entered the room. They looked around, then after looking under a desk Hiroka found a button. "Hey guys! I found a button!" Hiroka said. "Press it. See what it does." Ayami said. "What if it's a self destruct button?" Hiroka asked cautiously. "Why would it be a self destruct button? It would be pointless if it is." Hiroka said. "Ok I'll press it." Hiroka said as she pressed the button. A room then opened behind some shelves of prototype weapons. Behind this door was a room with security cameras all around Illinois. There was also N.E.G. employees in there as well. One of the employees heard the noise and walked over to the door. He opened the door to see Ayami and co. "Get your hands up!" The employee commanded as he held up a gun. "Well shit." Leonard said.

A few minutes passed after Ray and the others found Lexan shot multiple times behind a couch. Lexan was trying his best to stay alive. "Where's Sam?!" Ray asked impatiently. "Just be patient bro. He'll be here any second now." Renee said to Ray. "He better be..." Ray said. "Guys...I don't think I can stay here much longer..." Lexan said severely bleeding out. "Please don't talk. Save your energy!" Renee told Lexan. He then went quiet, but still had his eyes open. "Lexan just speak every now and then or move your head so we no your alive." Ray told Lexan to do. Lexan nodded his head. Sam came running through the door with medics and a group of unknown people. "Medics go help Lexan! Other people do whatever you can to help!" Sam commanded. "Will do!" One of the unknowns said. The medics ran over to Lexan and helped him stay alive. They performed surgery right there. They took the bullets out and after they were done wrapped him up in bandages. The unknowns helped the best they could. "He's going to be okay. His legs won't be able to work anymore though." One of the medics said. "At least he's alive. Thanks for the help!" Ray said to the medic. All the medics took Lexan out and put him in a safe place. The unknowns stood there looking around. "Hey you guys! What're your names?" Ray asked to the group of people. "I'm James. The others are Tony, Elias, and Michelle. It's a pleasure to meet you guys!" James said.