Chapter 20: Supplies

It took about 10 minutes to push the wagon to the location told by Max. Ray and co. got attacked a couple of times from small groups of N.E.G. soldiers. They fought them off and kept going. They arrived in the field. "Hey guys! We got supplies!" Ray said. Max saw them and ran up to them. "Thanks guys. Now we need to help Caleb and the rebels." Max said. Ray, Max, and the others ran to the rebellion with the wagon of supplies. "Guys we finally got stuff!" Max said. "Nice. Come over here with medical supplies so we can help Caleb. He's starting to destabilize." The medic said. "Ok. I'm coming." Max said grabbing medical supplies. Max ran over to the medics and set down the medical supplies.

"Ok Caleb are you doing okay?" The medic asked. "I'm feeling lightheaded...Get this bullet out of me and bandage me up quickly..." Caleb said lightheaded. "Ok we'll try to go quick." The medic said. The medics did a surgery on him and got the bullet out. They then wrapped the wound up. "Caleb is in no shape to fight. He was shot in the chest. His lung nearly got shot. The guy who shot him either has a bad shot or is the best marksman ever." The medic said. "So who's going to be commanding this army?" Ray asked "I know a few, but one is a king of Zaleth, the other is the general, and another had their father killed. Oh and their also on Zaleth." James said. "Can you contact one of them?" Ray asked. "I'll contact the king. He should be able to help. The general is busy commanding an army, and the one with their father dead is grieving, so the king should be the only one that can help us." James said. "Ok. Go see if he can help. We'll stay here and help the soldiers." Ray said. James went back to his ship to contact the king of Zaleth.