Chapter 18: Escape

James led Ray and co. toward a shed near their house. "In this shed is something that will help us in this war." James said. He then opened the shed door. Inside of it was just tools. "So what exactly in here is going to help us?" Ray asked. "Oh nothing in here, but in there!" James said as he pressed a hidden button on the wall. A door opened revealing a plethora of weapons behind it. "Oh my lord! That's a lot of weapons!" Renee said with excitement. "Ray tell commander!" Ray pulled out a communicator. "Caleb come over to ! We got something to show you!" Ray said to Caleb over the communicator. "I can't right now! I'm in huge trouble! We got ambushed!" Caleb said with panic in his voice. "We'll be there with supplies right away!" Ray told Caleb. "Great! Come here as quick as you can! They have prototype weapons! We're suffering major casualties!" Caleb told Ray. "See you there!" Ray said.

"So how are we going to escape?" Shinsuke asked Ayami. "I don't know. We don't have anything to help us escape." Ayami said. "Hey Leonard do you know anything?" Shinsuke asked. "I only went to prison once. I may have escaped, but I didn't just sneak out. We caused a riot, and I escaped when it was going on." Leonard said. "Yes! We cause a riot!" Shinsuke said. "We have no weapons though." Hiroka said. "We don't need weapons! We just need to beat up a guard when they come by!" Shinsuke said. "Hm. Risky idea. I like risky!" Leonard said. "Well then let's do it! We just need to wait for a guard. Who here has the most fighting experience?" Shinsuke asked. Everyone pointed at Leonard. "Ok Leonard! You're going to attack the guard!" Shinsuke said to Leonard. "Sounds good to me! I've wanted to pound a guard's face in since we got in here!" Leonard said.

After a few minutes a guard came walking by to check in on them. It was the one that shot Shinsuke. "Ok scum. You better not try anything in here. Got i-" Leonard grabbed the guard through the bars and knocked him into the steel bars of the cell multiple times before the guard got knocked out. "Boom! Take that you corrupt piece of crap!" Leonard said to the knocked out guard. Leonard then grabbed the cell key and unlocked the cell door. "Man these government people are stupid!" Leonard said. Everyone then ran out of the cell.

In another location Chicago was surveying the place through the only working security cameras in there. "Is it going to plan?" Zawyer asked Chicago. "It is. The Japanese Rebellion guys just broke out." Chicago said. "Excellent. Now is the time to start Operation: Switcher." Zawyer said. "Are you sure sir?" Chicago said. "Actually. Not now. Let's stick to the plan. We'll use Operation: Switcher another time. We're winning anyway." Zawyer said. "Ok sir." Chicago said.