Chapter 13: More than One

"Hey guys this laser weapon is cool!" Shinsuke said still amazed with the laser gun. "Admire it later. Focus on taking down the enemy." Leonard told Shinsuke. "Ok man." Shinsuke said as he shot at the N.E.G. soldiers. They kept firing at the N.E.G soldiers for awhile. N.E.G. soldiers retreated from the room. "Huh. That was easy!" Hiroka said surprised. "I don't think they're done..." Ayami said kinda scared. "Why do you sou- Oh no you don't think they're going to get those things do you? Is that what your scared about?" Leonard asked. "I hope they're not..." Ayami said.

"Have you seen Lexan?" Renee asked Caleb. "I did earlier, but he left." Caleb said. "Do you know which direction he went in?" Ray asked. "Nope. Wish I did, but I was focused on fighting." Caleb said. "Well it's a good thing all the N.E.G. soldiers retreated. It makes it easier to look for him." Ray said. "Let's go find him then." Caleb said. "Ok let's go." Renee said as they went to go look for Lexan.

"Shinsuke you still have that laser weapon!" Hiroka asked. "Of course I do! I'll never get rid of it!" Shinsuke said holding his weapon like a newborn baby. "I'd like you to blast that wall over there." Hiroka said politely. "OH YES OF COURSE!" Shinsuke said excited to shoot a laser at the wall. He shot one at the wall, then the wall exploded. After the smoke cleared a bunch of prototype weapons were behind the wall. "Woah!" Shinsuke said amazed. "You must love weapons." Leonard said. "Oh I do! Time to test these weapons out!" Shinsuke said running towards the weapons. Just then an N.E.G. soldier came from behind the wall and shot Shinsuke in the shoulder. He yelled in pain. He then shot the soldier in the head. "Shinsuke! Are you okay?!" Ayami asked worried. "I'm fine. I'll just put the bullet out and wrap the wound in bandages. Let's focus on fighting those soldiers." Shinsuke said holding the wound. "Good idea. They might be getting those prototype weapons now." Leonard said. "Wait you mean there's not just one room?!" Shinsuke asked in surprise. "What you didn't know?" Leonard asked. "No! I never look at the building layout! You guys know this!" Shinsuke said. "True. Well let's find those soldiers." Leonard said. "Ok let's go!" Shinsuke said as he put the bullet out and wrapped up the wound.