Chapter 3: Executing the Plan

Everyone was prepared to go after the smallest N.E.G. base in the world. Even other rebellions wanted to take this base. It was a base near Reno, Nevada. It wasn't heavily guarded. It did have a few guards and N.E.G. soldiers. Judging by the information they got from allied rebellions. It took them a few hours to get to Reno. They got to Reno and spotted the N.E.G. base. "Ok there's the base." Caleb said. "You're right Mr.Obvious!" A rebellion soldier said sarcastically. "No sarcasm!" Caleb yelled annoyed. "Y-yes sir!" The rebellion soldier said. "Ok now we need to vote on a plan!" Caleb said, "We either vote for sneaking or we vote for running in full force! Now who's voting for sneaking?" Caleb said and asked. Only one person raised their hand, then he slowly put it back down. "Ok now who votes for full force?" Lexan asked. Everyone rose their hands. "Ok full force it is!" Lexan said excited.

After a few minutes of preparing everybody was ready to charge. They all got guns and knives. They then started running toward the base. "Sir who are those people?" A N.E.G. soldier asked from the door. "It's just another rebellion. Get them." The leader commanded. Soldiers started running towards the rebels. They started shooting at each other. Almost all of the N.E.G. Soldiers were shot. The rebellion suffered only a couple of casualties. "Soldiers retreat to main base!" The leader commanded. All of the N.E.G. Soldiers left retreated to a bigger base in where the rebellion think is in California. "Let's get them!" Caleb said. "No. They're too far away. Let's just focus on getting this place set up." Lexan said. "Yes sir. Should we set up funerals for the fallen soldiers?" Caleb asked. "Yes. I'll go inside and set everything up. Ray and Renee come with me." Lexan said. Ray and Renee followed Lexan inside. "Ok so do you guys remember how to set this up?" Lexan asked. "Yep." Ray and Renee both said. "Ok good. Now things are going to be much quicker." Lexan said.