Chapter 22: Help

James ran to the ship. He then went inside of it. All N.E.G. soldiers were fighting near the government building, so James wasn't attacked at all. He turned the ship on and connected to the Zaleth Communications Network. "Hello this is General Jessica. I'm busy at the moment. Ask me quickly what you need." Jessica said. "Hey Jessica. It's James. Can you connect me to King Robert?" James asked. "Of course. I would talk to you more, but I got duties to attend to. Bye." Jessica said. "Ok thanks. Bye!" James said. "Hello. This is King Robert of Zaleth. What do you need?" Robert asked. "Hey Robert. It's James. We need help defeating a corrupt dictator." James said. "Corrupt dictator? I'll send a large group of soldiers there right away. What's your location?" Robert asked. "40.6414° North, 88.7834° West." James said. "Ok I got it. We'll be there in a few hours. See you later." Robert said. "Ok see ya." James said.

Ayami and co. walked out of the communications room. They looked through a window to see that almost every N.E.G. soldier from the government building were out there fighting the rebellion. The rebellion were suffering major casualties. When the N.E.G. loses one soldier the rebellion lose five to ten soldiers. "We need to go help them!" Ayami said. "It doesn't look like they need help. Let's just try to survive until our rebellion gets here." Leonard suggested. "It doesn't look like they need help? Most of the rebellion soldiers are dying out there!" Ayami argued. "We need to worry about ourselves." Leonard said. "We need to worry about them too! They're our friends!" Ayami said. "Ok. Fine. I'll go. Don't blame me if we die." Leonard said. "Ok then. Let's go." Ayami said.