Chapter 26: Switcher

"Execute Project: Switcher!" The voice said from the speaker. Just then all of the Japanese soldiers started shooting at the rebellion soldiers. "What the hell is going on?!" Ayami said in panic. Leonard shot Ayami in the arm. "Leonard you're part of this too?!" Ayami asked in shock and pain. "I'm sorry...but we ain't winning this war! I decided to join the winning side!" Leonard said. "So you sold out huh? Some friend you are..." Ayami said disappointed. Leonard shot her again and shot the others who were too busy fighting the enemies. He walked away from the battle.

"Do any of you guys know what's going on?!" James asked the others. "I know. The Japanese Rebellion are traitorous scumbags!" Michelle said angrily as she punched a government soldier. "This switcher thing must be what's happening." Elias said. "Woah really?! I did not know that!" Tony said sarcastically. "Now's not the time for sarcasm Tony! We need to fight even harder now!" Elias said while shooting at government and Japanese soldiers. "At least we have Zaleth on our sides." James said. "Don't say that! It could happen now!" Elias said jokingly. "Nice foreshadow joke, but we need to be serious." Tony said. "Right." Elias said.

"Max what's going on?!" Renee asked in panic. "I have no idea! But we need to keep going! There's still hope that we'll-" Just then Max was shot in the head by Ray. "Ray what are you doing?! You killed Max! Are you part of this?!" Renee asked in shock. "I'm sorry sis...but it's for my survival..." Ray said. "Your survival?! What about ours?!" Renee asked angrily. Ray stayed quiet and shot her in the shoulder. Renee screamed in pain. "I'm sorry..." Ray said as he ran away. He ran all the way to Tony's ship. He then flew away into space. Surprisingly nobody saw him leave except Renee. "I'll find you one day you traitorous bastard!" Renee thought furious as she looked at the ship go into the distance.