Chapter 17: New Allies

Ayami and co. were in a jail cell. The N.E.G. employee put them in there after he caught them in the room. "Why didn't you just kill us?" Hiroka asked with a bit of anger. "You're valuable assets." The employee said. "How are we valuable assets?" Hiroka asked. "I ain't telling you." The employee said. "Come on! Please? I'll show you a good time!" Hiroka said winking at him. "Eww. No. I ain't looking for a good time." The employee said. "Just tell us!" Hiroka said begging. "I'll kill you in a second if you don't shut the fuck up!" The employee said extremely annoyed. "Man you have a temper." Hiroka said. "Shut up! I put you in there for a reason!" The employee said annoyed. "What's that reason?" Hiroka asked. "Are you shitting me...I ain't telling you!" The employee said. "Tell us!" Hiroka said. The employee yelled and walked away. "That was the most entertaining thing I've seen all day." Shinsuke said.

"So...This is your house?" Ray asked James. "Yep. It's also my friends' house. We all live here." James said. "So all of you are life long friends?" Renee asked. "Yep. What's the situation you're going through right now?" Tony asked. "We're rebels. Zawyer has been running this world horribly, so we formed a rebellion to fight back." Ray said. "Zawyer?! That piece of crap became president?! He was a terrible candidate!" Michelle said. "Are you just saying that because Zawyer is your ex?" Elias asked. "No! He's terrible at politics!" Michelle said. "She's right. He was terrible during the election, but people still voted for him. Won by a landslide. Couldn't believe it." James said. "You're just saying that because you love Michelle!" Elias said. "Shut up!" James said blushing. "So you do love her? Man I can't believe it." Elias said. "Just as a friend!" James said still blushing. "That's what they always say!" Elias said. Michelle just stood there with a confused look on her face. "Are you able to help us?" Ray said trying to change the subject. "Of course! Zawyer's presidency has been terrible if it caused the world to fall apart in a few weeks! We'll do as much as we can to help!" James said. "Ok. Thanks again for saving our uncle!" Ray said thanking them. "No problem! Now let's take this New World Government down!" James said.