Chapter 29: Win...

Renee and Sam shot at the government soldiers. They kept shooting at the soldiers with all they had. The rebellion soldiers shot at the government and Japanese Rebellion soldiers. Same with the Zaleth ones. "The enemies are starting to lose more soldiers than us!" Renee said. "Yes! We're winning!" Sam said happily. "We need more numbers though. Sam can you call your rebellion here?" Renee asked. "I did a couple of days ago. They should be here in a few minutes with more supplies." Sam said. "Nice. The more numbers on our side the better!" Renee said. "That is true. Oh and there they are!" Sam said as his rebellion ran into the battlefield and shot at enemy soldiers. A soldier walked up to Sam. "Hey sir we made it!" The soldier said happily. "I can see that. How many did you lose on the way?" Sam asked. "I think 25." The soldier said. "That ain't that much. We'll honor them." Sam said. "We will.  By winning." The soldier said.

Zawyer walked into a secret underground hanger. He did the security process he installed. "Welcome back President Zawyer!" The A.I. system said. Zawyer walked into the hanger. "I think it's time to end this!" Zawyer said with a smirk on his face.

"Keep shooting!" Renee commanded. Everyone was shooting at the enemy. "We told you to give up! Since you didn't you're gonna pay!" The voice said from the speaker. "What are we paying for? New soldiers?" Renee asked jokingly. "Don't be a smartass! We've sent something you cannot beat!" The voice said. "And what is that?" Renee asked. "Me." Zawyer said through a speaker on his prototype ship. "Oh crap..." Renee said.