Chapter 7: Pure Dominance

A few days later the Santiag and Santiago rebellions had formed. Becoming the Nevada rebellion. "So we're called the Nevada rebellion?" Lexan asked. "Yep." Sam responded back. "Yeah I'm going to think of a more creative name." Lexan said. "Hmph. Ok." Sam said. "Why was your rebellion called the Santiag rebellion?" Lexan asked curiously. "I had a fake name. It was Alex Santiag." Sam said. "Ah. I see you got very creative there!" Lexan said back sarcastically. "Hey! It's just a name!" Sam said. "I know, so why not get creative with it like you did with my name?" Lexan asked. "Beca-" Sam was interrupted by gunshots heard outside. They both said nothing and ran outside to see N.E.G. soldiers shooting at rebellion soldiers.

Rebellion soldiers were being shot down one by one. Rebellion soldiers shot some soldiers, but everytime a N.E.G. soldier got shot five rebellion soldiers got shot. "We're suffering major casualties sir! What should we do?!" A soldier asked Caleb panicking. "Men! Retreat!" Caleb yelled. Every rebellion soldier ran back into base. They turned on the turrets. The turrets fired onto the N.E.G. soldiers. None got shot as they just walked away. "What?! How did none of them get shot?!" Ray asked surprised. "I really don't know. Maybe prorotype tech?" Lewal said curiously. "Sir I went out there and saw a bunch of bullets on the ground!  Most of them from our turrets!" Renee said. "The only possible way for any of those bullets not to hit them is that they have energy shield technology. Obviously prototype. We need to find a way to get through those shield, or get them for ourselves." Lexan said trying to plan. "I think I know a way. There's a big government building in Lexington, Illinois. I heard that's where they make their weapons and battle items." Sam said. "Small town, eh? Now we know that Zawyer knows what he's doing. Out of all of the places he chose a small town in Illinois." Lexan said. "So are we going to go there?" Sam asked. "We are. Ok men prepare to go to Lexington!" Lexan said. All the men started preparing for the long ride there. They got the necessary supplies for the journey. It was time to go to Illinois.