Chapter 12

Alisha pov

so its my last period which is GYM. im in the locker room changing my clothes when a shark pain went to my ass makin me squeek.

i turned around to see Ness wit a smirk on her. i looked away blushin. i cant let that happen wat will Jas think.

Me: dont do it again or ill tell my girlfriend

yea real smooth Alisha. that made her smirk grow bigger as she stepped towards me. she pressed her body up on mine.

Ness: wat ur girl dont know wont hurt her

she whispered in my ear makin me shiver.

???: step away from the girl

oh shit!

i turned my head to see Ash. yea she's in my last period Shad and Jas. JAS! i pushed Ness runnin away lookin for Jas.

i ran into wat felt like a damn wall. i looked up to see Jas standin there shirtless well damn......

she was lookin at me wit an eyebrow raised wit a hint of concern. she helped me up.

Jasmine: wat was u runnin for?

Me: lookin for ur ass

Jasmine: smart mouth mami i bet u have a potty mouth in bed too

Me: yea when me and Nicki Minaj fucked i was yellin all types the way she was hittin it

Jasmine: but i can make ur neighbors know my name

Me: months from now

i stuck out my toungue.

Jasmine: i wouldnt do that if i was u

right now i was wrapped in her arms stickin my tounge out. she caught my tongue in her mouth suckin on it makin her tounge go in my mouth.

i moaned grabbin the back of her neck.

Coach: GET UR ASSES OUT HERE!!!

that make us jump pullin apart. we looked to see a smirk on our Coaches face makin me roll my eyes.

Jas grabbed a shirt slippin it on. i grabbed her hand pullin her out the locker room.

we sat all the way at the top in the corner of the bleachers wit Shad and Ness.

Ness stared at me wit a smirk i just rolled my eyes sittin on Jas lap puttin my head in the crook of her neck.

---

Shad: try this

Shad and me were in my room. well Shad was roamin through my closet for a dress.

Jas changed the plans and said wear somethin fancy but dont try to hard. Shad threw me a skin tight red dress that stopped to my thighs.

i threw it back at him makin him roll his eyes. ur wonderin why Shad is pickin out my outfit right? maybe not but imma tell u anyway.

he said i dont know anything about fancy.

u know i had to react on that but its true. i really dont go to fancy things so i dont have alot of fancy things in my closet.

he threw me a blue dress and i liked it. it had to be new cause i never wore it. i hopped in the shower washin my body and hair.

i hopped out puttin on my underclothes. i staighten my hair puttin on eyeliner.

i slid on my dress and put on a necklace and braclets to match. i heard the doorbell ring.