Chapter 13

Alisha pov

i woke up to a letter beside me. from Ness sayin she left blah blah blah.

i got up takin a cold shower to wake me up. i threw on some:

*grey high waist shorts

*white half shirt

*white jordans

i put on alittle makeup. i made me a sandwich and headed out.

i pulled up to skool puttin on my sun glasses. i walked into skool sayin hey too people.

im not bout mope around in this bitch. bitches need to be faithful. i know i cheated but it was once and a mistake that i will not make again.

i walked to class when the bell rung. Jas tried to talk to me in the hallway but i just kept walkin. aint got time for dat.

i sat in my seat next to Ness. she smiled at me.

Ness: hey ma

i just nodded my head as a greetin focusin on the teacher.

----

the skool day dragged by slowly. Shad wasnt at skool me and Ashed talked. not like dat doe.

im not plannin on gettin back wit her. but we made plans that i go over her house cause her muva missed me.

me and Ash mother were close she was like a mother to me. so i agree to go.

i parked into there driveway. i stepped out my car and knocked on the door. when the door opened i was already being squeezed to death.

Me: hey ma

AM(Ash Mom): hey hun how have u been? come in

i walked in and sat on the couch where Ash was playin the game. ma turned the tv off makin Ash head snap towards us.

she was about to whine until her eyes landed on me. me and mama sat down.

Me: ive been doin good how about u?

AM: good good

Ash's mom looked between us two. then glared at Ash.

AM: wat did u do to my daughter and law that made u guys break up?

Ash looked nurvous. so she hasnt told her mother why we broke up this will be entertaining.

Ash: i....uh....kinda sleptwitothergirls

AM: wat the hell did u just say?

Ash sighed wit her head down.

Ash: i slept wit other girls

AM: how many?

Ash: about....13

that made my eyes water 13 fuckin girls.

AM: i taught u better then that wat the hell is wrong wit u.....do u even love Alisha

that made her head snap up towards me wit tears runnin down her face and i know mines were too.

Ash: yes i truly love u Ali and if i can take everyone of those bad memories back i would, i never ment to hurt u i was just so dumb to see wat i had until i lost it, im really sorry Ali i do love you very much

i couldnt take it anymore i got up walkin away. i thought i was over Ash but im clearly not.

i walked out the door but felt a hand turn me around. Ash arms wrapped around my waist tight as my head layed on her chest makin me cry harder.

she put her chin on the top of my head. she pulled back whippin my eyes after a while.

Ash: i really am srry Ali no i dont want us to get back together cause i know that Jasmine girl makes u much happier than i ever did, but never forget i will always love you no matter wat

she kissed my forehead.

Me: me and Jas are not together anymore

Ash: why not?

Me: she was cheatin on me

Ash: and u let her go? Ali u cheated to how do u even knoe she cheated on u?

Me: i saw pictures

Ash: pictures arent everything, u have to see it wit both of ur eyes or heard it from the person who u think cheated, did u get her side of the story?

Me: no i ran out

Ash: go find out, and i mean right now not tomorrow today ok?

i nodded wit a smile. and thats wat i did. i pulled up to Jas house. i got out knockin on the door.

the door opened and there stood.......

Who do u think was there?

×Makayla×