Chapter 26

Alisha pov

i woke up to loud bangin on the door. i looked to my side to see Jasmine gettin out of bed but i told her i will get it.

i pulled on Jas shirt and basketball shorts walkin down stairs. i opened the door only to be pushed down to the floor.

Ness: wat the hell u doin here!?!?

i stood up when i heard foot steps runnin down the steps.

Ness: and u!!

she punched Jas in her face makin her fall back. she stood over top of her.

Ness: i told u to not go near her again!!!

i pushed Ness away from Jas.

Me: i came to her so dont come in here puttin ur fuckin hands on her!

Ness: shut ur ass up and u Jasmine u better keep an eye on ur little friend Kelsi she wont be here long

Ness smirked walkin towards the door.

Jasmine: i swear to god u better not touch her

Jas walked up to Ness gettin in her face.

Ness: or wat? u lil bitch

Jasmine punched Ness in her face and slammed the door.

Ness: U JUST MADE SHIT WORSE FOR UR FRIEND!!!

.....

3 weeks later

its been three weeks and no Ness. well only in skool when shes glarin at us.

but somethin felt different today. Ness has been smirkin all day but i didnt pay much attention.

right now i was in Jasmine arms layin in her bed.

Me: Jas

Jasmine: hmmm?

Me: when was the last time u talked to Kelsi?

Jasmine: ummm like 2 days ago

"u better keep an eye on ur little friend Kelsi she wont be here long"

that kept playin through my head. i jumped up.

Me: call her now

she looked at me for a second then grabbed her phone dialing her number.

Jasmine: she didnt answer shes probably sleep

Me: call again

i started bitin my nails gettin scared. Jas hung up the phone.

Jasmine: voicemail again

i hopped out of bed puttin on my shoes.

Jasmine: where r u goin?

Me: to check on Kelsi to make sure Ness didnt do anything

when i said that she did the same thing i was doin. we ran out the house hoppin in Jas car.

she speeded all the way to Kelsi house. when we got there we knocked on the door but there was no answer.

Jas looked through a plant by the door pullin out a key. she unlocked the door.

when we walked in it was quit and the house was trashed. we started callin out for Kelsi but there was no answer.

Jas started to panic.

"im gonna kill her"

was the last thing i heard her say before she ran out the house with me behind her.

---

×Makayla×