Chapter 21

(3 months later)

Alisha pov

these past weeks Jas been becomin distant. i was over her house but she was in the shower.

her phone started flashin. i picked it up to see she had a text from somebody. it said ignore but i opened it.

tears welled up in my eyes as i seen naked pics of this random girl. but the last part caught me off gaurd.

Ignore: when are you comin over babe?

Jasmine: around 3 boo

and she just texted bck an

Ignore: i had a great time wit u we should do this again

i looked at the time to see its 6 now. she just got in when she said she was goin to hang out wit kelsi.

i texted Kelsi off of my phone real quick.

Me: hey Kelsi did u and Jas hang out today?

she texted bck fast.

Kelsi: no she said she was hangin out wit u all today. y? is something wrong?

Me: no everythings fine

i put my phone down and whipped my face when i heard the shower go off. Jas came out wit boxers and a sports bra.

she layed beside me tryin to kiss me but i dodged it. i guess she seen the look on my face.

Jasmine: wats wrong wit u?

Me: who tf is Ignore?

she went quite real fast. until she broke the silence by gettin loud.

Jasmine: why the fuck was u goin through my phone!?!

Me: cause ur ass bein becomin distant and the bitch texted u. tell me this did u go over Kelsi's?

Jasmine: yea

i smacked the shit out her right there.

Me: dont fuckin lie to me!! u know wat fuck u, u know how i feel when people cheatin on me ik i did that shit to u once but i never knew u was capable of doin dat. wats the point of cheatin? im out!

i got up grabbin my stuff leavin. she pushed me up against the wall. she had tears runnin down her face. i had to stay strong and not break down.

Jasmine: im srry i didnt mean for any of this to happen

Me: do u love me?

Jasmine: yes! i love you so fuckin much

Me: then let me go

she backed up and i walked out her house goin home. when i got there everything was off so i guess my fovas were sleep which is a good thing.

soon as i hit that bed all the tears started spillin out.

---

wat do u think of Jasmine now?

×Makayla×