Chapter 10

Alisha pov

i ran out the class as tears ran down my face. i slid down the locker wit my head in my hands.

i heard feet runnin until they stopped. i felt them put their arms around me makin me lay my head on them.

i smelt their axe and i knew exactly who it was.

Me: why are u here?

i looked up at them. she smiled down at me.

???: because i care about u

Me: but after everything that just happened ur still by my side

???: like i said because i care about u

i stood up walkin away. i walked into the girls bathroom. i felt her grab my arm swingin me around.

my hands fell upon her chest as her hands were on my waist.

???: why did u do that?

Me: do wat?

she chuckled.

???: u know wat im talkin about

Me: why u keep doin that?

???: doin wat?

Me: followin me?

???: cause i wanna make sure ur safe

Me: and where am i suppose to be so i can be safe?

???: in my arms

Me: i suppose to be cryin and ur makin everything better

???: aint i suppose too?

Me: i guess

i looked away blushin.

???: come on lets get out of here

she grabbed my hand and we walked out the skool and towards her car sense we passed mine.

we got in and she drove off. 10min left we pulled up to a café. we got out walkin in.

we took a seat orderin hot chocolate.

???: i want u bck

Me: really?

???: yea i love you babygirl

Me: i love you too Jazzie

i leaned over the table kissin her lips. i smiled as i had her bottom lip in between my teeth. she groaned.

i sat back down. she looked at me wit lustfull eyes. i bit my lip. i dont why she lookin at me like that cause.....

she aint gettin nun.

Me: we should head back to skool come on creeper

Jasmine: huh?

Me: come on....skool

she got up and payed for the stuff then we left.

we walked into the skool soon as the bell rung for lunch.

Me: so wat was u thinkin about when we was at the café?

she turned red puttin her head down.

Jasmine: you

Me: clothes or naked?

i smirked

Jasmine: maybe

i pouted but she didnt give in she just pecked my lips and smiled which made me pout more.

she pulled me closer kissin me again and pulled away but not before suckin on my bottom lip makin me moan quietly.

she smirked walkin away. i ran after her jumpin on her back. she smiled as she carried me into the lunchroom.

she went in line gettin two small containers of chicken nuggets and two sprites wit hot sauce.

she walked over to our table which i saw Shad but Ness was sittin wit him. when we got to the table Jas leaned down and i jumped off.

i was about to sit down but Jas sat me on her lap. i smiled peckin her lips. Shad pouted and i kissed his cheek makin him smile.

Shad: i see you two fixed everything

Jasmine: of course

Shad: guys this is Ness

Me: ik Ness

Jas nodded her her head at Ness of her way of greetin. Ness did the same thing.

AWKWARD....

what do u think wats up wit Jas and Ness?

25 votes for update

×Makayla×