Chapter 7

Alisha pov

we packed the basket back up and got the blanket. we got in the car and Jas started driving.

Jasmine: do u wanna do anything else?

Me: a movie.......at my place

Jasmine: ok

she pulled up into my driveway and turned the car off. we hopped out walkin in the house.

Me: pick a movie over there and ill get the snacks

Jasmine: ok

i put a bag of pop corn in the microwave. i grabbed some M&M's and cookies and more.

when the popcorn was done i put it in a bowl. i walked out to the kitchen carrying the stuff.

Jas jumped off the couch takin some things out my hand. i smiled sayin thank you. i sat down on the couch beside Jas.

Me: so wat are we watchin?

Jasmine: happy feet

i looked at her side ways smilin.

Me: really?

Jasmine: naw its called the conjuring

Me: aw dang i aint even know we had that one.....scary movie right?

Jasmine: yep

she smirked.

Me: i dont know why u smirkin i love scary movies

the first 30min i was already clinged to Jas shirt. she had her arm around me as i buried my face in her chest.

she was laughin at me when a scary lady face popped up on the screen. when the movie was over i was shiverin.

Jasmine: babe i thought u liked scary movies

Me: shut up

i threw some popcorn at her. she threw some back. we were throwin candy and everything at eachother running around.

she was chasin me cause i smacked her wit buttery pop corn. i felt her wrap her arms around my waist pickin me up.

she spinned me around as we laughed. she put me down. i turned around wrappin my arms around her neck.

she looked at her watch then looked back at me wit sad eyes.

Jasmine: i gotta go

Me: noooo

i looked down but she lifted my head givin me a soft kiss on my lips.

Jasmine: but imma help u clean up first

i nodded. we started cleanin up. when we were done i walked Jas to the door.

i wrapped my arms around her neck as she put hers on my waist pullin me closer.

i connected our lips makin a slow kiss. i pulled back huggin her. i back up

leanin on the door watchin as she got in the car.

i walked back in when she was out of sight. i stripped out my clothes and layed in bed and fell asleep.

---

Monday

i pulled up at skool gettin out i had on:

*pink tank top

*high waisted white shorts

*pink converses

i had my hair up in a messy bun. i skipped to my locker gettin 'heys' from people.