Chapter 6

Jasmine at da top

Alisha pov

its now friday which means its the day with Jas. all this week she has been so nice and sweet to me makin me like her more.

we have gotten closer and my dads have notice my happiness cause they started askin questions.

now they want to meet Jas but i told them we arnt even together yet. but right now im gettin dress for this date.

she said dress casual so i put on:

*black long sleeve crop top

*high waisted denim jeans

*black high top converses

i straightened my hair for the first time in years. when i was done i heard the doorbell ring.

i walked down stairs to see my real Dad Mark talkin to Jas. i leaned against the wall waitin for them to finish.

when they were done they turned and saw me standing there. Jasmine eyes lit up and she smiled. i smiled back.

Me: ready?

Jasmine: yes and this is for u

Me: awww thank you

she had a bouquet of roses. she handed them to me and i kissed her cheek. i went to put the flowers in water.

DM: Ali me and Josh are goin to be workin late we might come back in two weeks and there is money in ur account.

he yelled while i was in the kitchen

Me: ok

i came back kissin my dads cheek. i linked my arm with Jas and we walked out. she opened her car door for me and i got in sayin thank you.

she jogged to the other side gettin in. she started up the car pullin out. i looked her over. she had on:

*blue v neck

*khaki boy skinnies

*blue and white jordans

*leather jacket

she had her hair out curly. she looked over at me i guess she caught me starrin cause she smiled.

when we were at a red light. she put her finger on my chin tiltin my head up makin me look in her eyes.

Jasmine: eyes up here georgous

i blushed lookin away. i love the way she compliments me all the time.

Me: sorry

Jasmine: its ok

she drove when the light turned green.

Me: so were are we goin?

Jasmine: its a suprise

Me: ugh i hate suprises

Jasmine: well i hope u like this one

she turned into wat looked like the woods. the road was gone, makin it bumpy.

Me: ur not goin to kill me are u?

Jasmine: i would never do that

she took my hand squeezin it alittle. i smiled.

the car stopped. Jas came over and opened my door holdin her hand out. i took it steppin out.

she grabbed a basket and blanket out the trunk. she took my hand again and we begin to walk.

Jasmine: i like the new hair style first time seein it like this

Me: thx i just had to change it up alittle

we came to a stop. i looked and it was so beautiful. it was a cliff were u can see the whole city with a pond and a bunch of flowers everywhere.

Jasmine laid down the blanket and put the basket down. she took my hand and we sat down.

Me: omg Jas this is so beautiful

Jasmine: not as beautiful as u

i was blushing again. Jas took out some sandwiches and juices.

Jasmine: turkey for the lady

Me: wat if i wanted ham

Jasmine: ur alergic remember?

Me: awww u remembered

she smiled and held up three bottles.

Jasmine: grape, orange, or apple?

Me: apple

we started eating.

Me: how did u find this place?

Jasmine: i found it freshman year, nobody comes here but me so ur the first person i ever showed

Me: why is that?

Jasmine: ur special........in a way

she looked away from me. i moved closer to her grabbin her face makin her look at me.

Me: why are u always so nervous

Jasmine: its u, u make me nervous

i smiled leanin in connectin our lips. it was slow and passionate. she put her hands on my waist leanin me back.

my head landed on the blanket as she climbed on top of me. we pulled away for air.

we layed beside eachother lookin up at the sky. i sat up on my arm facin her and she did the same lookin at me. she frowned.

Me: wats wrong?

Jasmine: nuffin

she layed back on her back. i moved to her side lookin at her. i ran my hand through her hair. she stared at me.

i know my face was turnin red fron her starin. i was tryin not to smile but it slipped out.

Me: stop

Jasmine: wat? i cant look at u?

Me: yes u can look but u were starrin

Jasmine: oh my bad

Me: wats wrong Jazzie

she smiled alittle.

Jasmine: w-would u be my g-girlfriend?

Me: id like that

she smiled pullin me down crashing our lips together. i tangled my fingers in her hair. i pulled back breathin heavy.

Jasmine: promise me something?

Me: wat is it?

Jasmine: promise me that if u like or fall for somebody else tell me cause i dont want u leadin me on

Me: i promise

that made me think of the mystery girl. but i might never see her again. i pecked Jas lips and smiled.

i layed on her chest as we looked up ar the sky in a comfortable silence........

Vote and Comment

20 votes for a new update

×Makayla×