Chapter 33 (Finale)

Shad pov

I took a deep breath before standing walkin up to the podeium. I cleared my throat.

Shad: as u may know Alisha was my bestfriend and hurts me to know that shes gone. She was beautiful, smart, and had a great sense of humor. I remember when i first came out of the closet to her at 11. She never gave me a nasty look all she did was smile and said she was too. Alisha was my heart i would pick her up when shes down i would fight for her. If i was beside her that night i would have tookin that bullet. I miss her already. Rest In Peast bestfriend i love you.

I stepped down takin my seat. They were barryin Ali and Jas together in the same casket.

Her fathers already spoke now Kelsi went up to speak.

........

I tear ran down my face as i stood by Jordan. They barried my best friend rite beside her love Jasmine.

We went into a line droppin a rose on their caskets. Jordan wrapped his arm around me leadin me back to the limo.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alisha pov

Dad&Josh: Happy Birthday baby girl wake up!!

i opened my eyes to see my dads right there at my door. I smiled

Me: thanks dad and Josh

Dad: ard come on girl get up its ur 2nd month of senior year u dont wanna be late.

They both left out. I walked into my bathroom lookin in the mirrior.

Wait i looked at my phone. May 17 2014. So all of that was a dream. I hope it was.

---

Ok so thats the end. If ur confused it was just a dream.

Or was it?

Maybe everything that happened in her dream will come tru

U will never knoe cause im not writin a sequal :'(

I have alot of other books i havnt touched

I will be updatin my new story in a hour so look out

And tell me wat yall think about the book. Ik the ending sucked.

---

×Makayla×