Chapter 19

1 month later

Alisha pov

so my leg and ribs have healed which is a good thing. im still wit Jas and at her house while my dads are still gone.

i looked to my side to see Jasmine sleep she was so cute. i sat on her. i pecked her lips but she didnt move.

i kissed down her neck hearin her groan. i smiled suckin on her spot earnin another groan.

i felt her grab my waist squeezin it alittle. i smiled alittle movin back up kissin her jaw line up to her lips.

i moaned in her mouth as she slipped her tounge in mine. i moved my hips against hers makin her flip us over.

she connected our lips as her hands went up my shirt. i moaned. she took off my well her shirt kissin down my neck leavin a mark.

she kissed my chest unhookin my bra from the front. i bit my lip as she sucked on my breast. i felt her tounge swirl around my nipple and bitin it.

i arched my back. she kissed down my stomach leavin open kisses. she pulled down my boy shorts. i blushed when she looked at my lower body part.

she smiled when she seen my face. she came up kissin my lips. i flipped us over so now i was ontop. i kissed down her chest takin off her sports bra.

i sucked on her breast. i bit her nipple pullin it makin her moan. i moved to the other swirling my tounge around it.

i licked down her abs to her boxers. i pulled them down lookin at her other set of lips. Jas was bitin her lip lookin nervous. i took her hand squeezin it makin her calm down.

i licked her slit makin her arch her back. i sucked on her clit as she moaned. i stuck a finger in her makin her body jolt towards me.

i moved my finger in and out slow lettin her adjust to it. when her moans got louder i added another finger pickin up the speed.

she moved her hips with my fingers makin me move my fingers in and out faster. her legs began to shake.

she came on my fingers and i cleaned her up. she got up pullin me wit her. she pulled me into her bathroom.

Jasmine: turn on the shower i will be right back

and she walked out. i turned on the shower. i tied my hair up gettin in. i let the hot water hit my skin i closed my eyes.

i felt arms wrap around my waist. i turned around to see Jas. she pulled me closer thats when i felt something on my lower half.

i looked down to see a strap. i looked back u to see her bit in her lip. awww shes nervous again. i grabbed her hands.

Me: babe calm down y are u so nervous? u look like u was on our first date

Jasmine: im srry i just dont wanna mess up

Me: then go slow take ur time im not goin anywhere ok?

she nodded. i smiled conecting our lips together. the kiss was gettin heated. Jas put me up against the wall sliddin her finger in me makin me moan loud.

Me: Fuck

she thrusted her finger inside on me faster addin another finger. i moaned in her mouth.

she picked me up sliddin the strap in me as the water ran down our bodys. i dug my nails in her back as she slid it all the way in me.

she thrusted inside of me slowly bitin her lip. i brushed my finger along her bottom lip makin her stop bitin her lip.

she looked at me and i gave her luck sayin 'its ok' but she picked up the pace makin me moan. she smirk when she noticed wat she did.

i wrapped my arms around her neck. my teeth goin into her shoulder as she went faster and deeper makin me moan with each stroke. i was close.

Me: lay down....in the tub

i moaned out. she looked at me but did wat i said now i was ontop. i started movin up and down slowly.

she grabbed my hips makin me go faster. i maoned loud throwin my head back as i went deeper.

Jas moaned out. i bit my lip at her faced expression. my thought interrupted when i felt my stomach turn and my legs start to shake.

Jas bounced me faster makin me scream as i came. i collapsed my head on her chest tryin to catch my breath.

i looked up at Jas kissin her lips. i can tell she was out of breath. i pulled back.

Me: i love you

Jasmine: i love you too baby

Me: best morning ever

Jasmine: u got that right

i giggled as she smiled

---

ok how was that? i didnt know wat else to write about so i wrote about their first time....well Jas first time....well u know wat i mean

vote!!!

×Makayla×